Seb Larsson

Stillsy said:
svennis pennis said:
Yeah Zigic has thrived off him since his arrival.

Im sorry but he is not the best crosser of a ball in the bottom half of the table, let alone the country.

zigic has hardly played you freak.

come back when you have some facts fella.

So what are your facts that back up Larsson being the best crosser of a ball in England?

svennis pennis said:
Stillsy said:

So what are your facts that back up Larsson being the best crosser of a ball in England?
With four weeks of the season remaining, Sky Sports' Opta statistics rated him as the most accurate taker of a direct free kick in the Premier League,[12] though this ability failed to save Birmingham from relegation.

Matty said:
mcfc2607 said:
on on fifa season i am coventry got them to the prem any way city have signed seb larsson on it.

city's signings on my fifa.

seb larsson
scott parker
rafinha
stuart taylor

I'm not sure anyone cares. In fact, no, I'm certain, no one cares.

Back on topic, as a 6 month stopgap to provide squad cover Larsson will do. He'll not be signed permanently in the Summer, and if we'd had a few weeks to work on things rather than a day we'd have no doubt signed someone better, but he'll do.

chill out a bit. jesus. i bet no one cares about alot of stuff posted on here.
no need for that, MOD or not.

did it cause any offence. no

Andouble said:
svennis pennis said:
With four weeks of the season remaining, Sky Sports' Opta statistics rated him as the most accurate taker of a direct free kick in the Premier League,[12] though this ability failed to save Birmingham from relegation.

How many seasons ago was this?

Bentley was lethal four years ago.

Project said:
I was just about to post this.

Anyone have any thoughts on him as a player? Can't recall any of his performances as I try to avoid watching Birmingham.
I watched them against Arsenal a few weeks ago (nothing else on) and as far as I can recall he was one of the very few threats Birmingham had, especially off set pieces.

Stillsy said:
svennis pennis said:
Yeah Zigic has thrived off him since his arrival.

Im sorry but he is not the best crosser of a ball in the bottom half of the table, let alone the country.

This is a good point as is the fact that Zigic is not exactly fantastic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.