Seeing blues that you don't know in public

the talisman said:
I always let on when I see blues over here as we are so few and far between. Have met some top city fans from all over, for some reason I've met several Irish city fans.

Often chat to rival fans as well, never had any negative reactions, most fans are sound, that may change when we win something!

I've even met some decent rags, middle-aged manc ones, not the typical glory hunters from Korea or Jersey or somewhere...( tin hat on ).

Just from Aussie land (-;

the goats backside said:
the talisman said:
I always let on when I see blues over here as we are so few and far between. Have met some top city fans from all over, for some reason I've met several Irish city fans.

Often chat to rival fans as well, never had any negative reactions, most fans are sound, that may change when we win something!

I've even met some decent rags, middle-aged manc ones, not the typical glory hunters from Korea or Jersey or somewhere...( tin hat on ).

Just from Aussie land (-;

Ha, no mate i meant mancs, either on holiday or emigrated.

There's loads of poms (I can say that, I am one) over here, can't think why........

I always let on to those in colours and say 'great shirt' or whatever to the kids. My daughter is interailing right now and saw another Blue on Charles Bridge in Prague. As they walked past each other they grinned and high fived.
Prague is Blue.

I had some rag shit yesterday snarl at my new away shirt, "take that shit off"
"Why you want to see my City tats then gay boy?" was my reply.
The waste of epidermis scuttled off quick smart!

Bluecifer said:
I had some rag shit yesterday snarl at my new away shirt, "take that shit off"
"Why you want to see my City tats then gay boy?" was my reply.
The waste of epidermis scuttled off quick smart!
Great reply consider that saying stolen

what saying?
If you are refering to "waste of epidermis"
it is one of my many variants on the old lancastrian saying, "Waste of skin"
I also use "waste of cytoplasm"
"waste of endo-reticulum"
"waste of keratin" etc
If you are going to accuse someone of "stealing" please ensure you use the term plagarism...although that only applies if the person is definatively passing someone elses work off as their own. Seeing as how you are using the English language( poorly I might add) that has been spoken and therefore developed over many years, you could say that all your words were in fact "stolen".

i love it, it always happens. things like alright blue, nice shirt or whatever the statement is. it just makes me smile to be reminded of who and what we are.

Was at the fort the other day, mate was wearing the new away top and we ended up walking past a blue in a city jacket, both of them did the sub-conscious acknowledgement and a rag mate (hes ok) with us was astounded everytime we walked past a blue he kept checking for the nod or something lol

same, always make a point of letting them know I am a blue and have had it happen to me plenty of times as well - we're just a top bunch of fans, we have a bond of respect, we know that supporting gods own is not a right - it's a privilege, never seen it from other fans and the first time i bump into a city fan wearing a shirt and don't get that mutual respect back or get that lost look i'll know the glory hunters have arrived

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.