Seeing City fans in public

Never mind seeing City shirt on people...I saw City shirts in a catalogue the other day. Usually, you see united, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool shirts, but I have never seen City shirts!

"First we take Manhattan...then we take Berlin!!!!"

If theres a car with a mini city kit or scarf in the back window tring to edge infront of me at a junction I always let it in. If howevers its a rag I'll go as far as scraping my car or touching the car infront to deny the fucker any room.

When I was driving to the Swansea game with my girlfriend there was two lads walking up harpurhey rd , who I beeped and they waved so I pulled over and give them a lift to the stadium it just felt like the right thing to do

nem said:
If theres a car with a mini city kit or scarf in the back window tring to edge infront of me at a junction I always let it in. If howevers its a rag I'll go as far as scraping my car or touching the car infront to deny the fucker any room.

Same here, never give them an inch! Was getting a taxi with a couple of blues after the dublin super cup into town and hailed a cab, went to get in and seen he had a rag air freshener so we got out and told him to keep going. He offered to take it down but we got another one instead.

Same here, never give them an inch! Was getting a taxi with a couple of blues after the dublin super cup into town and hailed a cab, went to get in and seen he had a rag air freshener so we got out and told him to keep going. He offered to take it down but we got another one instead.[/quote]

I hate to ask what a rag air freshener would smell like . . . something stale, I reckon.

FogBlueInSanFran said:
Same here, never give them an inch! Was getting a taxi with a couple of blues after the dublin super cup into town and hailed a cab, went to get in and seen he had a rag air freshener so we got out and told him to keep going. He offered to take it down but we got another one instead.

I hate to ask what a rag air freshener would smell like . . . something stale, I reckon.
prob like an asian sweat shop lol!

-- Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:35 am --

well being from Telford, i mostly see rags on a day to day basis... but more ur typical chav rag...
never been to game, never likely to go to a game in there life but will still rub it so hard in ur face if they beat swansea..
and think any player they sign is going to be next pele...
but when i do see other city fans, i normally get into about 30 min convo with them...
but im dreding the days i meet other city fans where ill ask them about gillingham n they wont have a clue what im on about or know who paul dickov was >_<
comes with the success i guess

Was in Greece in spring 2010, when we lost to Spurs. Was a bunch of City fans there at the same pub with me. I think I came of on the wrong foot though, asking one if they were from Manchester; he just stared me down saying they were from Scotland.

Went to Jamaica (negril) on holiday in March. Got chatting to the cleaner in the gym each morning as he was a football fanatic... I eventually converted him to a blue, and gave him my City shirt,..so if anyone spots a Jamaican cleaner next time there in Negril,..say hello to him,...hes a blue,...now.!

An alternative form of 'hello' :

Me and my son were sat in the departure lounge at Heathrow following the Comm Shield waiting for our flight to Newcastle. We were wearing our City shirts and scarves. Suddenly this big guy in civvies plonks himself down next to us and just says " Well, they cocked that one up, didn't they ?"

Needless to say, I didn't need to ask him what he was on about. Turned out he was also an exiled Blue who lived in Morpeth and was going back on our flight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.