Seeing games out

We are 3 points off the lead, all will be well we are just going through a stale patch.

But even our stale patch means we are still only 3 off the lead.

We dont take teams to the cleaners any more , apart from Bournemouth we have struggled to put games to bed , we lost over thirty goals by selling Gundo and Mahrez and replace them with Nunez (one goal last season) and Kovacic (zero goals last season). We are also being punished for every error this season and quite sure we were last season the difference is we were a few goals in front and it didnt matter.
If we do not cut out the basic errors its going to be a long hard slog to another title.

Title? Fuck me get me a bag of whatever you’re smoking.

We’re nowhere near title winning form.

This is a fight for the top 4.

We are 3 points off the lead, all will be well we are just going through a stale patch.

But even our stale patch means we are still only 3 off the lead.
6 after today and possibly 12 by the time we play again, Everton are on a roll as well, unless Pep changes something at the back to stop us shipping goals we are fucked, we will always score but we need to stop what happened yesterday or top 4 will be a struggle

6 after today and possibly 12 by the time we play again, Everton are on a roll as well, unless Pep changes something at the back to stop us shipping goals we are fucked, we will always score but we need to stop what happened yesterday or top 4 will be a struggle

You do know the rags will beat the bin dippers today? Even if the scousers win they will only be 6 points clear.

We have been in worse situations than this and turned it around, I am a pragmatist who doesn't care if we win the big one every season as long as we compete and try to win something mate.

Basic game management: pretend to be injured, take an age over a throw in, take it to the corner, pass sideways.

Seems obvious game management stuff, especially for a team that’s won a treble, but apparently not.
We do a lot of the sideways passing bit, even in dangerous situations and we should never let a ball go out for a throw in as we always seem to concede possession from them.

You do know the rags will beat the bin dippers today? Even if the scousers win they will only be 6 points clear.

We have been in worse situations than this and turned it around, I am a pragmatist who doesn't care if we win the big one every season as long as we compete and try to win something mate.
Something does feel different though this year to me. We are really missing something and it’s hard to see us going on one of those crazy winning runs we normally need to win the title.

With two minutes to go, just boot the ball into their half and MAKE SURE it stays there.

It's not rocket science ffs!

Ederson needs to do some serious penalty saving practice, I appreciate saving one is not easy, but he needs to work on this.

Something does feel different though this year to me. We are really missing something and it’s hard to see us going on one of those crazy winning runs we normally need to win the title.

Gundo.Mahrez and our ginger magician all missed sadly and hard to replace. An over worked Rodri as well as injuries to Stones and Doku bring us where we are.

We are in transition and for the first time in over a decade we have bought badly IMO, but it'll rectify itself eventually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.