Seeing games out

With two minutes to go, just boot the ball into their half and MAKE SURE it stays there.

It's not rocket science ffs!

Ederson needs to do some serious penalty saving practice, I appreciate saving one is not easy, but he needs to work on this.
If Haaland had been playing it would have been into the corner flags , he loves taking the piss , we have missed his physical presence , he occupies at least two defenders for ninety minutes as well.

You do know the rags will beat the bin dippers today? Even if the scousers win they will only be 6 points clear.

We have been in worse situations than this and turned it around, I am a pragmatist who doesn't care if we win the big one every season as long as we compete and try to win something mate.
We can only change it round if Pep changes tactics… c’mon this was a perfect game to see how Nunes can play especially against an opponents with 7 defenders on. Rico was not needed in midfield & Barnado needs to be central.
it’s very frustrating at the moment especially when you are 2 up and really don’t need to score a 3rd but get hit on the break every bloody game

We can only change it round if Pep changes tactics… c’mon this was a perfect game to see how Nunes can play especially against an opponents with 7 defenders on. Rico was not needed in midfield & Barnado needs to be central.
it’s very frustrating at the moment especially when you are 2 up and really don’t need to score a 3rd but get hit on the break every bloody game

In a season where we lost Gundo and Mahrez and with some of the really key injuries we have had I am not surprised we are a bit stale, but I have faith it will come good and am not entitled enough to think it has to be every year we win it.

You do know the rags will beat the bin dippers today? Even if the scousers win they will only be 6 points clear.

We have been in worse situations than this and turned it around, I am a pragmatist who doesn't care if we win the big one every season as long as we compete and try to win something mate.
Lol, hoping for a rags win is a pretty bad situation in itself mate ;-)

as i said in another thread in my mind the use of subs is an important part of the modern game but this is not utilised by pep for some reason. Apart from injuries he rarely makes substitutions and when he does it is often late into the game. each team can make five substitutions and to keep squads fresh it is good to make this part of a game plan. in quite a few games we either make no subs at all or in the last five mins

Never seen our team and tactics so vulnerable before , last season we very rarely let a lead slip and were solid at then back and in midfield , Mancini was a master at seeing games out and still believe is vastly underrated as a manager , if he hadnt fall out wit our hierarchy i think he would of taken us to a similar level Pep has achieved.
No use harking back to previous managers though and ive every confidence the bald fraud will work this for the New Year.

Pep is a dumb arse manager now?

I can’t believe we have never noticed. Still better late than never.
He has a role at the Manchester FA you know, you should listen to him. I've no idea who writes the rest of his bollocks posts mind. Perhaps his role is as the toilet cleaner?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.