sell robinho today

It should be deleted. Thats what should happen with it.

I never thought i'd say this but the majority of City fans are turning into little spoilt bastards that have money and think we can do anything we like.

What makes me laugh is some people think Ribery et al would come in place of Robbie. If Ribery or anyone was to see the abuse on here or the abuse made towards some of our own players, Richards for example, at home games they'd probably say fuck that.

If we dont qualify for the Champs League do you really think Ribery will come? I dont. Money cant buy everything. I thought some people will have realised that by now.

Ricster said:

I never thought i'd say this but the majority of City fans are turning into little spoilt bastards that have money and think we can do anything we like.

What makes me laugh is some people think Ribery et al would come in place of Robbie. If Ribery or anyone was to see the abuse on here or the abuse made towards some of our own players, Richards for example, at home games they'd probably say fuck that.

If we dont qualify for the Champs League do you really think Ribery will come? I dont. Money cant buy everything. I thought some people will have realised that by now.

Well for one thing there's about as much chance of Ribery coming here as there is of me back-scuttlin' Beyonce on a secluded beach in Southport!

As for Robinho ....... all the fans want is to see players happy here , and playing for this club
with genuine passion ....... Robinho isn't helping himself with these types of interviews , if indeed he has made them ..... to talk of him apparently wanting to better himself elsewhere really isn't gonna sit too well with fans who haven't even seen the best of him here yet!

black mamba said:
Ricster said:

Oh come on. You're way off base here. Every club on the planet has a twatzoid element within its fan base. We aren't any worse for fan stupidity than anyone else and footballers know there's no avoiding some level of abuse no matter where they go. You only have to look at Arsenal. In fact, you only have to look at anyone.

black mamba said:
Ricster said:

Well for one thing there's about as much chance of Ribery coming here as there is of me back-scuttlin' Beyonce on a secluded beach in Southport!

As for Robinho ....... all the fans want is to see players happy here , and playing for this club
with genuine passion ....... Robinho isn't helping himself with these types of interviews , if indeed he has made them ..... to talk of wanting to better himself elsewhere really isn't gonna sit too well with fans who haven't even seen the best of him here yet!

I know what your saying Mamba, but every week the media spread some form of shit about Robinho, and every week Hughes has to come out and quash it.

We should all know by now that the media are seeing City as a threat to their beloved top 4 and they will do anything to upset the apple cart.

Why the majority continually believes the press is beyond me.

Hughes said last week Robinho is going nowhere.He's under contract and thats it, end of.

Ricster said:
I know what your saying Mamba, but every week the media spread some form of shit about Robinho, and every week Hughes has to come out and quash it.

We should all know by now that the media are seeing City as a threat to their beloved top 4 and they will do anything to upset the apple cart.

Why the majority continually believes the press is beyond me.

Hughes said last week Robinho is going nowhere.He's under contract and thats it, end of.
Sorry to jump in, but this is what really grinds my gears too. For a start, the report in the OP says Robinho was speaking from Brazil when he was clearly at the game yesterday. So, this 'story' is either regurgitated or bullshit. I think its both. And it'd be nice if people could have a little think before they hop on the keyboard declaring that they've 'lost all respect for him' and vow that he isn't good enough for us anyway. It's pretty pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.