sell robinho today

Kiam06 warned you all about what was going to happen with Robinho in the summer, I said he should have been moved on but was met with a torrent of abuse.

Keeping Robinho was a mistake but we all knew that didn't we bluemooners!!

kiam06 said:
Kiam06 warned you all about what was going to happen with Robinho in the summer, I said he should have been moved on but was met with a torrent of abuse.

Keeping one of our best players is not a mistake, sadly he's been injured so hasn't had much impact this season but when he comes back from injury he'll be a huge player for us. Bellamy's a good player and has a few excellent games this season but he's not the kind of player we need against the likes of Fulham at home because we need players who have something extra on the ball and Robbie along with Ireland are our best players with the ball at their feet

Re: robinho wants to be the best in the world

Lost my respect, he can go for all I care, the form Bellers and Petrov are in, who needs him?

kiam06 said:

How is keeping him a mistake? He is by far the best player in the squad. The difference is, because he is a playmaker and doesn't track back that makes him shit in some people's eyes.

When people start understanding that tracking back isn't part of his game because not doing it allows him the space to be creative then they will understand. But i seriously feel that some people just dont get it and would prefer 11 Paul Dickov's in the team instead.

Re: robinho wants to be the best in the world

LCBblue said:
Lost my respect, he can go for all I care, the form Bellers and Petrov are in, who needs him?

Bellamy and Petrov are good players. Robinho is a top player and that's the difference, with Bellamy and Petrov as our main players on the left i very much doubt we'd finish in the top four because against teams who come and sit back they're not creative enough

kiam06 said:

Kiam06 was wrong then and he's wrong now.

Re: sell robinho today, the prick.

pee dubya said:
Let's form a mob and lynch him. I'll bring the pitchforks.

And I'll fetch the rope. Shall we have a picnic afterwards?

Oh my. I've been supportive of Robi throughout all of this non-sense and have felt we should do anything to keep him. This is now just ridiculous. It hurts to say this, but I'm ready to let him go. He doesn't really want to be here. After the shit storm from the last time he said something like this, he wouldn't have said these things if he regretted it the last time. Oh well, tighten up the defense in January, make top 4, make huge splash (like ribery) over summer, win prem next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.