sell robinho today

Ricster said:
wrighty1234 said:
i'm getting sick of this now, can we just sell him and get it over with.
160 grand a week and he wants to take his time back from injury so he'd fine for the world cup . . FUCK OFF
we pay your wages you twat so you will fucking play for our football club, if not shove him on a pane to spain either way i dont really care

I agree. We should sell all our world class players and disappear into a mid-table team once again. It was so much easier that way.

If Carlsburg posted on forums, they'd be as shit as their lager

I don't know what you mean. We shouldn't be settling for mid table mediocrity. We want multiple relegations. Now that really would simplify things.

Ricster said:
black mamba said:
Well for one thing there's about as much chance of Ribery coming here as there is of me back-scuttlin' Beyonce on a secluded beach in Southport!

As for Robinho ....... all the fans want is to see players happy here , and playing for this club
with genuine passion ....... Robinho isn't helping himself with these types of interviews , if indeed he has made them ..... to talk of wanting to better himself elsewhere really isn't gonna sit too well with fans who haven't even seen the best of him here yet!

I know what your saying Mamba, but every week the media spread some form of shit about Robinho, and every week Hughes has to come out and quash it.

We should all know by now that the media are seeing City as a threat to their beloved top 4 and they will do anything to upset the apple cart.

Why the majority continually believes the press is beyond me.

Hughes said last week Robinho is going nowhere.He's under contract and thats it, end of.

It isn't so long ago though 'Ricster' that Hughes reckoned Dunne and Elano were going nowhere ...... but they did!

And i seriously doubt if a contract , however long and lucrative , will stop Robinho hot-footing it to Southern Spain should he really want ...... and especially if they're opening the door for him!

But we'll just have to wait and see ...... time will tell.

black mamba said:
Ricster said:
I know what your saying Mamba, but every week the media spread some form of shit about Robinho, and every week Hughes has to come out and quash it.

We should all know by now that the media are seeing City as a threat to their beloved top 4 and they will do anything to upset the apple cart.

Why the majority continually believes the press is beyond me.

Hughes said last week Robinho is going nowhere.He's under contract and thats it, end of.

It isn't so long ago though 'Ricster' that Hughes reckoned Dunne and Elano were going nowhere ...... but they did!

And i seriously doubt if a contract , however long and lucrative , will stop Robinho hot-footing it to Southern Spain should he really want ...... and especially if they're opening the door for him!

You need to get your atlas out mate "Southern Spain" indeed

Re: robinho wants to be the best in the world

andybluenolan said:
just been on ssn saying he wants to be the best player in the world and would be better playing for barca to achieve his goals.

well i must say is he bottling it because of competition from bellers and petrov, and doesnt want to stay and fight to earn this recognition and choosing the easy option out in going to barca.

And where have they taken this from?

Pam said:
Ricster said:
I agree. We should sell all our world class players and disappear into a mid-table team once again. It was so much easier that way.

If Carlsburg posted on forums, they'd be as shit as their lager

I don't know what you mean. We shouldn't be settling for mid table mediocrity. We want multiple relegations. Now that really would simplify things.

Think you'll find that, that was an attempt of sarcasm on my behalf.

Pam said:
andybluenolan said:
just been on ssn saying he wants to be the best player in the world and would be better playing for barca to achieve his goals.

well i must say is he bottling it because of competition from bellers and petrov, and doesnt want to stay and fight to earn this recognition and choosing the easy option out in going to barca.

He spoke on a Brazilian radio station.

Ducado said:
black mamba said:

You need to get your atlas out mate "Southern Spain" indeed

Now don't you start!

We've not all got a GCSE in geography you know!

Like the direction of Barcelona will bother Robinho anyway ...... he'll just get on the plane , and get off it again ........ won't bother him ...... he's about to become the best player in the world don't you know!

hehe!

Think you'll find that, that was an attempt of sarcasm on my behalf.

I know it was, Ricster. I was merely joining in with the sarcasim.

mcfcliam said:
Pam said:

He spoke on a Brazilian radio station.

Well if this is true and this isn't just more media mischief making or regurgitating, then Robbie is taking the piss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.