sell robinho today

TheMightyQuinn said:
Still, don't you find it a bit creepy all these grown men with it on their hard drives?

Not really. If you're gonna act such a twat all the time you're gonna attract a bit of curious interest

The Fat el Hombre said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Still, don't you find it a bit creepy all these grown men with it on their hard drives?

Not really. If you're gonna act such a twat all the time you're gonna attract a bit of curious interest

Could say the same of 99% of the forum to be honest, I can handle being singled out though, I've never been scared to walk my own path and fuck the rest, just how the baby Jesus made me.

No need for the insults either, you see that's the irony of this whole thing. I'm hated for loving, I don't behave in the same manner as people behave to me yet due to me being in a minority I'm always singled out as some kind of pariah.

Arsed really, if adult men feel the need to get off over pics of me I should find it flattering really.

I'll have to drop BB a pm however, see if he can't sort me out with his legal team, may be time for some chickens to come to roost.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I've deleted most of them apparently. Shame, some were good for a laugh.

It is worrying though knowing people like BB2.0 go out of their way to look at pictures of me, I'm aware my picture has been passed round the less savoury posters of this board with a view to having me jumped, perhaps, which is quite sad.

Mate seriously?

TheMightyQuinn said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
I used to listen to people's different views than mine about Robinho and respect it and I still do even if I might not agree, but I've lost all respect for what TMQ says about football now after Sunday. The first home game I've missed this season, so I had a little look at the streams which people use, all the way through it TMQ was going on about not being able to find a stream. Hardly anyone had a stream 'til someone found a dodgy one for about the last 20 mins.

A few minutes after the game had finished I see TMQ making comments about the game, saying Barry played well (when apparently he didn't), and going on about the way we played and how we missed Robinho even though we went 2-0 up and other bollocks. When I miss a game I just keep quiet as I can't really comment. It had me wondering though if he does this for most games and if he does actually go or watch us.

Lovely stuff.

For the record I own a season card and have done since I was 7.

I managed to watch about half the game on Sunday due to stream problems and being out of Manchester. I did however watch the full 90 minutes a little later on.

You're obviously another cretin who reads all my posts and notes them, no doubt you've also seen a picture of me and a threat is forthcoming, save yourself and myself the time and piss off. You don't want to bring it.

You better watch yourself TMQ, he turns 10 next week, lol.

allan harper said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I've deleted most of them apparently. Shame, some were good for a laugh.

It is worrying though knowing people like BB2.0 go out of their way to look at pictures of me, I'm aware my picture has been passed round the less savoury posters of this board with a view to having me jumped, perhaps, which is quite sad.

Mate seriously?

I've been threatened yeah and I know there's people passing my pic round, a sarcastic satire pic I posted on another City forum a while back, to people who may want to attack me. I'm pretty sure I know where it came from too so it's sound.

Also I'd like to point out that BB2.0 has never threatened me, in all seriousness, he just possesses my pic and has not actually threatened me with any personal hard, except for that one time lol but that was in the heat of the argument and we dealt with it like men.

cantabria said:
cantabria said:
Perhaps Canales will be Robinho´s sustitutes???

http://sergio-canales.elracinguista.com/

Very good player...

<a class="postlink" href="http://sergio-canales.elracinguista.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sergio-canales.elracinguista.com/</a>

Good luck with your career Sergio but I reckon a move to City is unlikely right now

Ricster said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Lovely stuff.

For the record I own a season card and have done since I was 7.

I managed to watch about half the game on Sunday due to stream problems and being out of Manchester. I did however watch the full 90 minutes a little later on.

You're obviously another cretin who reads all my posts and notes them, no doubt you've also seen a picture of me and a threat is forthcoming, save yourself and myself the time and piss off. You don't want to bring it.

You better watch yourself TMQ, he turns 10 next week, lol.

:)

The Fat el Hombre said:
cantabria said:
Very good player...

<a class="postlink" href="http://sergio-canales.elracinguista.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sergio-canales.elracinguista.com/</a>

Good luck with your career Sergio but I reckon a move to City is unlikely right now

Is free...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.