Selling a house

If anyone ever searches for this thread in future and is looking to sell or rent in Urmston/Old Trafford/Stretford, you can do better than Home Estate Agents and specifically the Barton Road branch. Allowed the renter to leave the house in a less than acceptable state and were a total pain in the arse throughout the sale process.

If anyone ever searches for this thread in future and is looking to sell or rent in Urmston/Old Trafford/Stretford, you can do better than Home Estate Agents and specifically the Barton Road branch. Allowed the renter to leave the house in a less than acceptable state and were a total pain in the arse throughout the sale process.

You are better off being a more hands on landlord. These agents are useless for both the tenant and landlord; they just tell you what you want to hear. And let's face it, other than the owner of the company, the staff aren't earning enough to really care about the service they're providing for both tenant and landlord.

You are better off being a more hands on landlord. These agents are useless for both the tenant and landlord; they just tell you what you want to hear. And let's face it, other than the owner of the company, the staff aren't earning enough to really care about the service they're providing for both tenant and landlord.

Valid points, and something i'd keep in mind if I was in that position again in future.

Thanks for the reply, can you tell me the three you used

I’ve sold in London so does that help you? I picked one who sold a place over the road, a recommendation from the pub and an established chain.

I chose the agent I liked the most and who offered a good commission. Flat 1% fee plus VAT.

Our buyers came round again yesterday for a second look. They took measurements and photos etc. It’s all with the solicitors now and their sale is going through too.

I think I’ve found a place myself. It’s unsold at auction and I can afford to cash buy once the sale here is done. How should I construct the offer?

Our buyers came round again yesterday for a second look. They took measurements and photos etc. It’s all with the solicitors now and their sale is going through too.

I think I’ve found a place myself. It’s unsold at auction and I can afford to cash buy once the sale here is done. How should I construct the offer?
Wear a cheeky number.

Very generic input here from someone that has never bought a house, but cards to the chest at all times. Have a set budget and don't reveal exactly what you have.

Might have already gone to a buyer after the auction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.