Semi Date

Its not rocket science, we have 36000 season ticket holders, 32000 tickets to go round. Easiest way is City to tell us where the cut off is for loyalty points, sell for a day or so to the ones with 6000 plus then sell the rest at the same time, dads can sit with their kids.

the goats backside said:
Its not rocket science, we have 36000 season ticket holders, 32000 tickets to go round. Easiest way is City to tell us where the cut off is for loyalty points, sell for a day or so to the ones with 6000 plus then sell the rest at the same time, dads can sit with their kids.

Phone lines in meltdown, huge queue at the TO, 500 page thread in here.

jay_mcfc said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I'm going to post this for the twentieth time.

Some of you are panicking over nothing. 32K is a lot of tickets. All season ticket holders will get one, they'll go on sale to City Card holders and probably to Accesscard holders with a number of points.

I promise.

How many did we sell in a 2nd division playoff final against Gillingham?

At least 5 per person

the goats backside said:
and have a queue all the way to where??? Bolton

jay_mcfc said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Some of you are panicking over nothing. 32K is a lot of tickets. All season ticket holders will get one, they'll go on sale to City Card holders and probably to Accesscard holders with a number of points.

I promise.

I can't remember, but I do remember having to queue up for 6 hours to get one. Hopefully, it will be better organised this time!!

Why no announcement yet on the date? Are they waiting for baconface's approval?

lancs blue said:
the goats backside said:

Phone lines in meltdown, huge queue at the TO, 500 page thread in here.

Thats what happens when you reach a semi or final, all would get a ticket

Scully said:
jay_mcfc said:

I can't remember, but I do remember having to queue up for 6 hours to get one. Hopefully, it will be better organised this time!!

Why no announcement yet on the date? Are they waiting for baconface's approval?

6 hours? Bloody wimp, took me 11.5 hours to get mine. 39,000 we got for Gillingham.

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I promise.

So long as you promise I'm in. (you didn't cross your fingers did you?)

-- Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:09 pm --

I know lots of blues (in the tens) with SC that aren't all going to the semi. However, and this is a big thing, they are all lending their cards to friends/family so there may not be that many extra passing down (as I have been asking around trying to borrow one more). So I am not sure all SC that want one, will get one.

I know some who aren't going and aren't passing it on, although I may take advantage of that myself ;-)

I do think that's a relevant point. But I think demand is being grossly over exagerated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.