Semi Date

johnmc said:
WakeBlue said:
It Better not be, FFS Im praying its on the Sat, I have a wedding to go to on the Suanday and cant get out of it, immediate family and all. I mean who has a wedding on semi final weekend.

Well if it is sunday thats 2 SC Holders not going.

Thats better just checked the fine print of Thomas Cook!

This fixture date is still TBC, if the date changes to the 16th April, your booking will be automatically moved over.

Its going to be the Sunday - I'm 99% sure

Shame...sorry about the wedding hope you have a great time...Now about your unwanted tickets...can i be first in line please..

If we get through the Kiev tie, we'll be playing the Thursday before semi-final weekend; so if that is the case surely we'll be playing the Rags on the Sunday.

However, if we don't get through on Thurs - we'll be playing the Rags on the Saturday.

Both semis are 15:00 ko

having to fly from Belfast will be a nightmare with all the reds. need to know asap to get flights.

MickyBenno81 said:
If we get through the Kiev tie, we'll be playing the Thursday before semi-final weekend; so if that is the case surely we'll be playing the Rags on the Sunday.

However, if we don't get through on Thurs - we'll be playing the Rags on the Saturday.

Wouldn't be too sure it's Saturday if we don't get through on Thursday. Also, don't count on the 15:00 ko times, as they will move for TV no doubt. Last year they were 17:00 and 16:00!

MickyBenno81 said:

No they won't ....... TV & Police dictate the timing of the games plus there is a full schedule of Premier League that day so not allowed to show a 3:00pm kick off on TV.

Last season ...... Saturday Semi was at 5:30 and Sunday Semi was at 4:00pm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.