Semi Final tickets (Merged)

mcfcloz said:
It your in the cup scheme....AND... sit in the south stand, do u still have to wait for southstand relocates or will they allocate you one prior to this? I cant remember how they have done it for previous rounds!

we gret a few days when its just relocates ... basically we get to choose from any seats season ticket holders leave and whatevers left

home leg is £40 for home supporters so i cant see the rags getting it any cheaper,away leg is £41 OR £42 FOR CITY JUST OFF CITY WEB SITE

The club has no reason at all to discount tickets. The only reason they discount tickets is to try and get bums on seats, but for this game, they'll have no problem.

Unfortunately they gotta make ends meet somehow, rich owners or not.

I know we get a few days. Just wondered if people on the cup scheme get first dibs on seats or if we have to all wait till the same morning.

paco said:
home leg is £40 for home supporters so i cant see the rags getting it any cheaper,away leg is £41 OR £42 FOR CITY JUST OFF CITY WEB SITE

It'll depend on where we are in the ground. By the looks of the price, we'll be on two tiers, or two sections of the ground (i.e. the corner and maybe the top of the K stand or something)

scall said:
The club has no reason at all to discount tickets. The only reason they discount tickets is to try and get bums on seats, but for this game, they'll have no problem.

Unfortunately they gotta make ends meet somehow, rich owners or not.
Why do they have to make ends meet? MCFC are not going to make ends meet anyway

City did want to discount tickets but the away team have to agree as they get a percentage. United were playing funny buggers and wouldnt agree a lower price!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.