Semi Final tickets (Merged)

Re: A message to the club regarding £40 price for HOME leg.

pride in battle said:
BLUEMATT69 said:
Was hoping for a little bit cheaper than this, especially so close to christmas, looks like I'll not be buying anyone presents and treat myself to tickets!
Also can't see why they have to be £40 accross the board, they don't have just the one price for league matches do they?
£40 in my eyes is a joke,i can afford it but what about someone else,will be grilling Garry Cooke!!

Why ????
Welcome to the real word..........its a semi-final for fúcks sake..........against Utd too !!!

Tell me............what would you have been willing/hoping to pay for the biggest game in citys recent history ?

Sloppyjoshua said:
coops said:

honestly?

and if so didn't think that many people have 4000 loyalty points

They may not have but there may be a big jump in the numbers going from 4,000 down to 3,800 so the club want to judge how sales go before announcing further points criteria. It may be fairer to go down to 3950 first.

Sloppyjoshua said:
coops said:

honestly?

and if so didn't think that many people have 4000 loyalty points

City are just spreading the ticket sales out over a couple of weeks thats all.
They expect big demand from all season ticket holders with over 4000 points so by giving all these fans 10 days or so to buy tickets it will lessen the load/demand on the ticket office, especially with it being xmas week and staff holidays etc........
I'm sure that after the 29th when its down to 4000 points new criteria will be announced..........remember the game isnt until the 19th jan !!

Re: A message to the club regarding £40 price for HOME leg.

Ive no problem with the price. when you consider what spuds are charging for the league game, its a bargain. i feel for those who are struggling because of the economic climate. Ive been there myself in the past and its not nice having to priorities, but its a necessity.

i think our owners have shown there generosity over the short time here. i also believe if there is anything within reason they will do it.

they have my faith.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.