Semi Final tickets (Merged)

Been told by a couple of Rags today that its £36 for there home leg tickets and £25 for away leg tickets. Surely this is wrong?

Carl_Man_City said:
Been told by a couple of Rags today that its £36 for there home leg tickets and £25 for away leg tickets. Surely this is wrong?

They pay a range at home from £27 upwards £5 less than City fo rthe same seats, and £36 is one of the prices.

If they subsidise away fans ten they could be paying £25. We did this at home to scunthorpe in 2006, thier fan paid more than us.

The prices have not been released for Stretford yet, but they are able to apply for them from their ticket office.

When they apply, they are given an estimated ticket price. Stretford are estimating on £25 but this is subject to change.

If it remains at £25 quid, then that is fooking ludicrous. It'll be unforgiveable missing the opportunity to fleece them lemmings for similar if not more.

That said, I'm i the south stand and, under Premier league rules, If I have to pay £40 then anyone else in that stand will have to pay the same. Obviously, this is the carling cup which could be different...

With regards to the tickets for Stretford, it probably is £36 quid for them.

They seem to have implemented some crafty membership scheme that if you join you get your tickets cheaper. The away fans don't get that option...so yer stung for £41. The red here has just bought one for £41, but he's not a member.

It's like for the leauge games at Stretford, no one to the right or left of our section ever pays £51 quid!!

dw7 said:
2 questions

why are united allowed charge more than us ?

do people think its unfair been chargd the same price for all seats seems that for league games the prices are different
?

This is the part that stumps me, so you pay £40 no matter how good or bad your seats are?

IFeedGoats said:
dw7 said:
2 questions

why are united allowed charge more than us ?

do people think its unfair been chargd the same price for all seats seems that for league games the prices are different
?

This is the part that stumps me, so you pay £40 no matter how good or bad your seats are?
they're all great seats

unlike scumland

Corky said:
SS111 said:
To be honest I am actually devastated. Ive had a season ticket for around 8 years now, been to every cup game and all. So when the draw was made I was over the moon, I thought that sitting in a bore of watching us get beat by Arsenal kids years ago had paid off... but NO! Being so soon after xmas I actually cant afford to pay out 40 quid. I knew the away leg was virtually out of my grasp but tbh I expected the home leg to be around 25 - 30 quid tops, maybe a reduction to season/city card holders to stop anybody coming. So going to all previous cup games seems pointless seeing as though I have to miss the best one of them all. If they had told me the cheap tickets were so they could charge us this much for the semis would I have gone .. no way. Another thing, go on the scums website and ticket prices, it says the maximum they can charge for a carling cup game in our area is 36 quid, so why they charging 41/42?

They have agreed that City fans pay £5 more than united season ticket holders and members.

It is well out of order.

Don;t you get a fiver off if you're a member at the scum and in order to by home tickets you have to be a member.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.