Semi Final tickets (Merged)

Re: Got my semi-final ticket have you??

BibbyBlue85 said:
blueblood007 said:
agree with you 100% mate am i right that you went to the fullham game then where only 25000 where there which was shit, for me they should allow people like you first to have a chance to go as you have been loyal to going to the cup games if i was you get on the phone and have a go good luck

Yeah mate i've been to Fulham, Scunthorpe and Arsenal this season yet i can't get a ticket. I just think a section of tickets should be put aside for people who have attended all home legs so theres a chance at least. I agree though that season ticket holders should get the benefit they get because they pay good money. It just leaves a sour taste because at least 10-15k season ticket holders wouldn't have been to any home legs this season yet get first refusal on a ticket for this

Iv been to all those games and I have my tickets already, benefit of a being a seasoncard holder though.

Hope you can get tickets soon mate.

Ricster said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Nope beacuse unfortunately its 1 ticket per season ticket so my mate couldn't get me 1 on his although i've been to every home leg this season. Feeling a little bit pissed off to say the least. I agree season ticket holders should have priority but for people like me who can't afford it but can go to each and every home leg it's a bit unfair that someone can just decide they want to go because they have a season ticket whereas people like me who have been to every home leg cant

I do feel for you mate, but for me i have to pick and choose cup games on importance as i travel from Scotland and night games dont get me back home til about 1am, and i dont think they get much more importnat than this one.

Anyway, thats me booked up and sitting in my seat Block 111/110, its on the aisle in 110 but right next to 111.

Well excited about this game. Come on the blues.

I totally agree mate, there are season ticket holders like yourself that have to travel half the length of the country just to get to a game and i totally respect you for that. It's just when 10k blues that have season tickets that live in manchester can't be arsed going to Fulham and Scunthorpe because they arent classy teams that wind me up lol. Enjoy the game mate and have a safe journey, like i said total respect mate

I've got mine by the way and didn't need 5500 points to get it either ;-)

BibbyBlue85 said:
Ricster said:
I do feel for you mate, but for me i have to pick and choose cup games on importance as i travel from Scotland and night games dont get me back home til about 1am, and i dont think they get much more importnat than this one.

Anyway, thats me booked up and sitting in my seat Block 111/110, its on the aisle in 110 but right next to 111.

Well excited about this game. Come on the blues.

I totally agree mate, there are season ticket holders like yourself that have to travel half the length of the country just to get to a game and i totally respect you for that. It's just when 10k blues that have season tickets that live in manchester can't be arsed going to Fulham and Scunthorpe because they arent classy teams that wind me up lol. Enjoy the game mate and have a safe journey, like i said total respect mate

Thanks, i really hope you get a ticket too mate. If your still struggling give me a shout when Citycards go on sale. Might be able to help you out ;)

Sorted out my tickets for the second leg at the swamp yesterday. ;-)

I'm praying I'll be able to get one once they reach my level of points on my City Card. I regret not getting one sooner because I could have had more loyalty points by now if I hadn't turned up to games and bought paper tickets under Pearce and Sven.

If I don't get one though I won't complain, people who have more points than me deserve the ticket more than I do. In a few years time hopefully I'll be one of the people with plenty of loyalty points who doesn't need to worry about them any more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.