Semi Final tickets (Merged)

without a dream said:
Corky said:
They have agreed that City fans pay £5 more than united season ticket holders and members.

It is well out of order.

Don;t you get a fiver off if you're a member at the scum and in order to by home tickets you have to be a member.

Should not apply to cup, it will be season ticket holders buying most of the tickets. All season ticket holders should get same treatment al Blackburn , Bolton, West ham in cups.

Our season ticket holders do not get a reduction at our ground, nor members for this game.

Re: Got my semi-final ticket have you??

Not quite the same place as you pal.

But x4 in the North Stand for me, hoping for another Chelsea esque atmosphere! Come on!!!

Nope beacuse unfortunately its 1 ticket per season ticket so my mate couldn't get me 1 on his although i've been to every home leg this season. Feeling a little bit pissed off to say the least. I agree season ticket holders should have priority but for people like me who can't afford it but can go to each and every home leg it's a bit unfair that someone can just decide they want to go because they have a season ticket whereas people like me who have been to every home leg cant

BibbyBlue85 said:
Nope beacuse unfortunately its 1 ticket per season ticket so my mate couldn't get me 1 on his although i've been to every home leg this season. Feeling a little bit pissed off to say the least. I agree season ticket holders should have priority but for people like me who can't afford it but can go to each and every home leg it's a bit unfair that someone can just decide they want to go because they have a season ticket whereas people like me who have been to every home leg cant

agree with you 100% mate am i right that you went to the fullham game then where only 25000 where there which was shit, for me they should allow people like you first to have a chance to go as you have been loyal to going to the cup games if i was you get on the phone and have a go good luck

blueblood007 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

agree with you 100% mate am i right that you went to the fullham game then where only 25000 where there which was shit, for me they should allow people like you first to have a chance to go as you have been loyal to going to the cup games if i was you get on the phone and have a go good luck

Yeah mate i've been to Fulham, Scunthorpe and Arsenal this season yet i can't get a ticket. I just think a section of tickets should be put aside for people who have attended all home legs so theres a chance at least. I agree though that season ticket holders should get the benefit they get because they pay good money. It just leaves a sour taste because at least 10-15k season ticket holders wouldn't have been to any home legs this season yet get first refusal on a ticket for this

blueblood007 said:

So a season ticket holder that goes week in, week out, but might have been working for one cup game should miss out?

The thing that I don't really understand is that we only sell 30,000 odd season tickets (forgive me for not knowing the exact numbers) so there is still some left over surely. There cannot seriously be 48,000 season ticket holders all of a sudden so wouldn't they release them and it be luck of the draw (like willy wonka, golden ticket style) for the citycard holders to get their hands on one? I think it's a bit of a shame really when some season ticket holders can't even be arsed to go before the quarter final stage.

C_T_I_D said:
The thing that I don't really understand is that we only sell 30,000 odd season tickets (forgive me for not knowing the exact numbers) so there is still some left over surely. There cannot seriously be 48,000 season ticket holders all of a sudden so wouldn't they release them and it be luck of the draw (like willy wonka, golden ticket style) for the citycard holders to get their hands on one? I think it's a bit of a shame really when some season ticket holders can't even be arsed to go before the quarter final stage.

The problem is Andy, that when season ticket holders have been sold tickets this will then leave some tickets on sale to citycard holders, i was told this morning that i could buy a citycard and then buy the ticket on christmas eve which is all well and good if you have £70 to spend just before xmas lol. Thanks again for the offer mate

BibbyBlue85 said:

I do feel for you mate, but for me i have to pick and choose cup games on importance as i travel from Scotland and night games dont get me back home til about 1am, and i dont think they get much more importnat than this one.

Anyway, thats me booked up and sitting in my seat Block 111/110, its on the aisle in 110 but right next to 111.

Well excited about this game. Come on the blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.