semi final trouble

The marathon is on the Sunday aswell, and arsenal Liverpool, that's gonna add to traffic chaos isn't it?

bluevengence said:
If i cant get a ticket im still thinking of going down there
just for the atmosphere and possibly watch it in a pub nearby

will anyone else ?

If you do this and havent been lucky enough to get one, there is a good chance you will pick one up on the way or outside.

evertonian exiled in prestwich here in peace

from my experience against united the other season there was no trouble at services due to the poor numbers of travelling fans they had from the north west. true. if we spotted more than 2 coaches on the way down then id be lying

corporate was also taken up mainly by our fans too

police to segregate pubs around wembley depending on which side of the staduim you were at but we decided to drink in kilburn as only a short tube journeyt away and decent pubs full of blues.

enjoy the day!!!

ManCitizens. said:
Any1 know if its the Saturday or Sunday game?

They havnt decided yet but if we are still in europa then Sunday as we will be playing Thursday

This truly is a police nightmare, especially when you throw in Bolton and Stoke, who each have their elements, and need to use the same routes.

It shouldnt be too bad on the way there, and even before, but after the game could be murder.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
bluevengence said:
If i cant get a ticket im still thinking of going down there
just for the atmosphere and possibly watch it in a pub nearby

will anyone else ?

If you do this and havent been lucky enough to get one, there is a good chance you will pick one up on the way or outside.

Iv`e only ever been to a City away game ticketless once
Walsall away during the dark times..after trudging around the pubs me two mates managed to get sorted

with obout 5 mins to ko i had resigned meself to listening to the
car radio when a battered old transit chugged into the carpark

there was about 20 City fans outside in the same predicament
they all started to run at the van in a last vain hope of a spare

i managed to get there first as what i can only desribe as a vision
of beauty fell out the door pissed clutching a spare mumbling
"anyone want this"

cheers to that blue

meeesh said:
It's going to be an horrendous atmosphere,that there is no doubt,from both sets of fans.

Was thinking this last season,before the draw for the Carling Cup,if we had met in the final,it would be mayhem travelling down the M6 and M1,service stations I mean in particular.

One services Blue the other Red etc etc,and now the police's worst nightmare has become a reality.

I know people will laugh and joke on here about rag fans are mainly down south anyway,but lets be real about it,it really is going to be a bit messy journey south
Get a grip what plannet are you coming from

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.