semi final trouble

Oh they can just fuck off, the fucking fuckers and evil scum. They are in league with the devil.

at least we'll be able to see with our own eyes whether the bulk of wembley traffic going south down the M6 is Blue or red.....they may never hear the end of it

blues will be swarming everywhere,,, we have nothing to lose we always get beat to them fuckers ! ....but if we win..... god help them and they know it....the whistle goes city win you wont see a red in sight for a month then they,ll come creeping out hoping we lose the final

brianstrousersnake said:
im_still_here said:
If i die on wembley way WOOOOOH WOOOOOH
If i die on wembley way WOOOOOH WOOOOOH
If i die on wembley way WOOOOH WOOOOOH there will be 10 red bastards at my feet

USE YOUR HEAD AND USE YOUR FEET WOOOOOHH!

10 RED BASTARDS AT MY FEET.
what about.......beat em on the head,beat em on the head,beat em on the head with....errrrr an inflatable crocodile ha

i have read most of your comments over the last few days and either your a rag on a wum or a complete bellend, you dont like it, dont comment on it and shut the fcuk up, your getting beyond the point of irritating now!

think of it this way, any kind of loon that has a violent affiliation with any of the two clubs, will be out for this..probably about 2000 LADS on each side

levs.jpg

it makes me laugh all these people bigging up the united lads as in city fans cant handle them selves or give it to the cunts. so many rags on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.