semi final trouble

SWP's back.
A derby at OT is a compleatly different matter.
I am talking about a mob of say 200 going round Central London looking
for small groups of City Fans having a day out, flags out, wearing shirts.
A group of City could say be having a beer at Swiss's Cottage next thing a mob
will appear from the tube and charge straight in.
Believe me I sincerly hope this does not happen and I sincerly hope the OB
prevent it or they get the kicking they deserve.
But also believe me I know how they operate.
I post this just for people to have their wit's about them and be on their guard.

people are stupid, if they think theres not going to be trouble, some people might not see it, but it will certainly go off

shackattack said:
have been to a semi v united and as a blue dipper we hardly saw any of them in fairness. your support will be similar to ours in its the first time for you at wembley so more of yours will be up for the experience than uniteds who get there on a regular basis. then i guess the difference is your relationship with them is different than ours. only potential flashpoint we had was at the top of wembley way as the police filter you to your end. it was here that a few ageing men in black decided to take us on verbally. never saw any trouble in general and the whole wembley area was safe enough. even chatted to a few of their lads who i knew from the 80s and they were sound enough as only 2 of them and us. just enjoy your day and beat them!!

Thanks for that. Impressed that you can refer to yourself as a "blue dipper" & not be offended by that. I think our two clubs are similar in not taking ourselves too seriously & never forgetting our roots. Leave all the bile & arrogance to our mutual red shite neighbours. I fookin hope I enjoy the day.

this thread is getting a bit embarrassing now .. makes us seem like some small time club going off to wembley to face the big boys. of course there will be scuffles, from both sides, but for the most part it will be sewn up for those wanting to avoid. If you're worried, avoid West end, backstreet pubs around baker street, swiss cottage, west hampstead, and the route from Wembley Central .. but handbags at dawn all round for the most part. Been to countless England games, v Scotland, Germany etc, this won't be any worse. People on here going on about it 'kicking off big style' at the recent derbies .. come on. pwopaa nawty it ain't.

Whitworth Park said:
SWP's back.
A derby at OT is a compleatly different matter.
I am talking about a mob of say 200 going round Central London looking
for small groups of City Fans having a day out, flags out, wearing shirts.
A group of City could say be having a beer at Swiss's Cottage next thing a mob
will appear from the tube and charge straight in.
Believe me I sincerly hope this does not happen and I sincerly hope the OB
prevent it or they get the kicking they deserve.
But also believe me I know how they operate.
I post this just for people to have their wit's about them and be on their guard.
i might not go now in ime shittin it, i mean 120 odd city on adult/lads only coaches?? in fact we all might not go cos obviously to a man we are all soft as shit and in the end they do wot they want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.