Semi finals (City v Real and A Madrid v Bayern)

I
Personally would have preferred one of the other 2.

At least having the home leg first pretty much guarantees a packed stadium. If we'd had the away leg first and lost heavily, we may have have struggled to get a full stadium.
It will be a packed stadium anyway cos they'll make sure the tickets are on sale well before the first leg and they'll be snapped up right away.

We will have a fully fit team with KDB and Aguero leading the line.

Therefore we can definitely win against Real!!!

I think Real are eminently beatable - you may recall we should have beaten them in the Bernabau a few years ago but for two sloppy goals right at the death

You know full well we'll get through, Munich in the final and them winning to deny Pep Champs League football next year.

Maicon. Fucking hell. Thought I'd erased him from the memory bank ...
Madrid will obviously be favourites, and rightly so. But I think we've got a real sniff, all the more so if we can somehow manage to get Kompany fit.
Defend as aggressively as we did against PSG, stop Bale and and Ronaldo picking up the ball and turning to drive at us, and there's every chance we'll give them a run for their money.
I also wouldn't be surprised to see Atletico do a number on Bayern.
At any rate, can't fucking wait.

It will be a great occasion whatever happens & we have it in us to nick goals against that team without having to throw caution to the wind. We also have their ex manager who knows everything about many of their players.

This was the best possible draw for us.
Athletico's defense is practically the best in the game and Bayern would have been a really tough draw over two legs.
Real will be a toss of the coin : they are prone to off-days, but are also unplayable when on song.
Let's roll !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.