Semi finals (City v Real and A Madrid v Bayern)

Great draw
Had a good run under UEFA in this year's comp, all started with them giving us a winnable group without the big 3 or 4.

Glad we got Real as they're the team I fancy us most against over 2 legs. IF we can keep it tight at home, hopefully not conceding, we can finish them off in the away leg with the same tactics we employed against Seville.

Great draw
Had a good run under UEFA in this year's comp, all started with them giving us a winnable group without the big 3 or 4.

The first time we've had a decent group & we're in the Semis.

How many clubs have been shafted by their seeding system over the years ? A club wins the league, no CL experience, gets fucking Barcelona & a couple of other experienced CL teams.
Same next time if they ever get there again.

I am glad we got Real.....I am not sure why but I have a good feeling about this.

Forget all the "I would have preferred Atletico" etc.. Let's focus on Real now.

Last time we played them in Madrid, we were 4 minutes from victory. We are in this position on merit, fuck what the media says. The players will believe they can reach the final, we have a great chance if we are still in the tie when we go to Madrid.

Being at home first leg, the Etihad will be rocking. I'm confident we'll be in Milan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.