Semi finals (City v Real and A Madrid v Bayern)

Just started chucking to myself then, we are in the last 4 of the champions league. Manchester City are in the last 4 of the champions league! Haha, absolutely mental

LOL....It had the same effect on me, there's no hope for the likes of us! Scarred for life.

It could come down to the managers , experience , tactics etc , MP is has more experience than Zidane in managing champs league semi-final teams , he also has great knowledge of Real due to the fact he used to manage them , and has also managed for many years in La Liga , Zidane on other hand is a novice in managerial terms and knows little about our club or our league. The wily old fox (or corpse to some t*ssers on here) might just be motivated to put one over on the team that sacked him. The other problem will be ladyboy , although he's getting on a bit , he can still win a game single handed , if we stop him it will go along way to winning the tie ,but if Hart,Vinny,Yaya,Dinho,KDB,Merlin,Kun are 100% fit and at the top of their game , we will have every chance of getting to the Champs league Final.

I just got a ticket for that game. I should have moved a bit further up the pecking order since and the collect in the city arrangements will help. There should be more demand from those with more loyalty points for a SF but the last match was in much demand because of the novelty of playing at the Bernabeu . Hopefully I will get a ticket, provided they don't hold back large numbers.
How many points were you on then?

Easily the best draw.

Atletico and Bayern are a few levels above Real IMO.

Really good opportunity to make the final!

Exactly the same thoughts here.
I would never have been able to even dream it up till about 10 years ago.
That's why all the whinging on here pisses me off at times.

Treasured memories means you can put where we are now in perspective and it makes it all the sweeter....

Maine%20Rd8.ashx

Maine%20Rd%2012.ashx

It could come down to the managers , experience , tactics etc , MP is has more experience than Zidane in managing champs league semi-final teams , he also has great knowledge of Real due to the fact he used to manage them , and has also managed for many years in La Liga , Zidane on other hand is a novice in managerial terms and knows little about our club or our league. The wily old fox (or corpse to some t*ssers on here) might just be motivated to put one over on the team that sacked him. The other problem will be ladyboy , although he's getting on a bit , he can still win a game single handed , if we stop him it will go along way to winning the tie ,but if Hart,Vinny,Yaya,Dinho,KDB,Merlin,Kun are 100% fit and at the top of their game , we will have every chance of getting to the Champs league Final.
Wily old fox is spot on. Managala will put Ronaldo in his place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.