Semi finals (City v Real and A Madrid v Bayern)

Depends how many they hold back for sponsors and players. Based on the Seville game, not that many

3,600 was what we got for the group stage game a few years back. I should probably just accept now that I won't get a ticket :(

A fit Sterling might be essential especially on counters.
Was just going to post this. If Pellegrini actually allows Raheem to play to his strengths (and Real continue to have their fullbacks camped out in our third with little to no cover from the midfielders) he will be able to run riot with KDB's proclivity for the early throughball.

I've said many times that both KDB and Sterling looked to finally be developing an understanding before their individuals injuries set things back again. I think the tandem signing was meant to create, among other things, a counterattacking sabre for years to come. Pep will improve Sterling's possession skills but will likely also coach the other midfielders into finding his deft runs (which he was making time and time again just to be ignored right up until his layoff).

Looking forward to seeing if they are able to make a difference. Raheem deserves a showcase of his obvious talent rather than the square peg, round hole plan that has dogged his time here thus far (even so, I think he has done very well).

Obviously no easy draws at this stage of the competition, but Real would've been my preferred choice.

They'll obviously start as favourites, but think they can be got at, as Wolfsburg showed.

Win the first leg to nil and then pray like hell that Joe has one of those games in the Bernabeu.

It's a tough group but not compared to having a Barca in it. For a start, we would have finished 2nd then have to beat Bayern Munich. New teams must face this even worse every year. They don't even get a puncher's chance to knock one team out over two legs.
Indeed, we have had an easier group to qualify from but this was our best chance to finish top.

Wolfsburg and Roma both should have knocked Real Madrid out, the only reason they've gotten this far is atrocious finishing from Dzeko and Salah.

We will get chances. If Aguero and KDB put them away, we should win this.

3,600 was what we got for the group stage game a few years back. I should probably just accept now that I won't get a ticket :(

I just got a ticket for that game. I should have moved a bit further up the pecking order since and the collect in the city arrangements will help. There should be more demand from those with more loyalty points for a SF but the last match was in much demand because of the novelty of playing at the Bernabeu . Hopefully I will get a ticket, provided they don't hold back large numbers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.