Semi finals (City v Real and A Madrid v Bayern)

I can't be arsed trawling the whole thread but would like to publicly thank the fellow blue who highlighted Dublin as a route to Madrid.

We're flying Liverpool to Dublin for 9.99 on Tuesday May 3rd (still seats available) then flying to Madrid at 0615 on match day.

We fly back to Dublin on the Thursday at 5pm then have got another 9.99 flight from Dublin to Liverpool. £135 plus hotel costs for Dublin and Madrid.

As we say in Wigan, beltin'

In fairness mate we couldn't beat Norwich and Villa but beat psg.

I wouldn't underestimate them, especially after they beat Barca with 10 men away.

But I'd say if we win the 1st leg I can't see us fucking up 2nd leg ;-)

We can't let them score an away goal, that much is clear.

And if it goes to penalties I fancy Joey Hart to win it for us.

We can't let them score an away goal, that much is clear.

And if it goes to penalties I fancy Joey Hart to win it for us.

Exactly. It will be a tough job for us to keep a clean sheet tbh but if we end up winning say 2-1 I fancy our chances at madrid. They'll go all out and we'll break and score ;-)

We can hit them on the counter and with aguero silva kdb sterling yaya as our attacking options it would be hard for them to keep a clean sheet imo
yes but i can't see city keep a clean sheet either at the etihad. wolfsburg was quite lucky the way things went, don't expect madrid to let that happen twice. especially since they will not underestimate city the way they may have wolfsburg ... i can see it becoming 1-1 at home and 2-1 in madrid and city out ... reaching semis is already a good achievement, i'd keep the dreams for more for next year onwards ... expecting a lot from pep!

At least in drawing Real, we got a team who's almost as inconsistent as we are.
-stop Ronaldo (or limit him to... 1 goal in 2) and i think we find a way through.
-a healthy VK... it's possible.

Pellers might actually be able to match our out-coach Zidane as well.
-no chance of that happening against Simeone or Pep.

HOLY SHIT! If we can stop them scoring at Etihad, we stand a very good chance at their gaff. The crowd will get frustrated with them. Poncing Boy is on fire at the moment for them, we need Fernandinho to snuff the cnut out!!

yes but i can't see city keep a clean sheet either at the etihad. wolfsburg was quite lucky the way things went, don't expect madrid to let that happen twice. especially since they will not underestimate city the way they may have wolfsburg ... i can see it becoming 1-1 at home and 2-1 in madrid and city out ... reaching semis is already a good achievement, i'd keep the dreams for more for next year onwards ... expecting a lot from pep!

I can't see us keeping a clean sheet too tbh but if we keep our players fit and play a fit kompany I can see us beating them. Not to mention the fans are definitely gonna be the 12th man in 2 weeks time.

Reckon Bayern are in the final for cert. Atleti have had their golden moment this season. Time for them to piss off with their anti-football. Not aving' that.

I think Atleti will beat Bayern and take the revenge they're looking for for 40 years since the tragic first final they lost in the last minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.