Semi finals (City v Real and A Madrid v Bayern)

Anything is a bonus now. I'd rate the chances at 60/40 in Madrids favour due to Ronaldo. However we have a chance. I wouldn't have fancied us against Barca.

The best draw for me, defensively they're very susceptible and we can certainly cause them problems. We have to be intelligent now and ensure that particularly in the home leg, we don't get caught too high up the pitch.

They will spend half the game rolling about on the floor which will give them lots of set piece chances,joe will have to play out of his skin and kev and sergio be on point at the other end

They will spend half the game rolling about on the floor which will give them lots of set piece chances,joe will have to play out of his skin and kev and sergio be on point at the other end
Spot on. Anyone who saw Marcello rolling around recently will know what you mean. And Ladyboy is prone to the odd fall especially around 25 yards from goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.