Semi finals (City v Real and A Madrid v Bayern)

With all due respect, your fans are arguably the worst in football. You are probably the most successful football team in the history of the sport yet you constantly boo and criticise your own.

You've had the privilege of having some of the greats of the game playing for you, yet it isn't enough. I still to this day don't understand your booing of Ronaldo, who's goalscoring record will never be beaten (I still think he's a twat).

I would then also mention the treatment that both Ancelotti and Bale have received. Bale played a ginormous part in you winning the CL, scoring what was effectively the winner yet he's not safe. Your club is like Liverpool and United in the sense that you believe you have a sense of entitlement to every trophy.

The amount of times they have won the European cup and domestic titles I would have that sense of entitlement to have all the trophies going. Difference with Madrid to United and Liverpool is they have had prolonged success where as the other two are dining out on 20 years of winning.

I've got a lot of time for Madrid for taking the raggies best player off them but they can't take ours.

With all due respect, your fans are arguably the worst in football. You are probably the most successful football team in the history of the sport yet you constantly boo and criticise your own.

You've had the privilege of having some of the greats of the game playing for you, yet it isn't enough. I still to this day don't understand your booing of Ronaldo, who's goalscoring record will never be beaten (I still think he's a twat).

I would then also mention the treatment that both Ancelotti and Bale have received. Bale played a ginormous part in you winning the CL, scoring what was effectively the winner yet he's not safe. Your club is like Liverpool and United in the sense that you believe you have a sense of entitlement to every trophy.
Given they've got 32 titles, 19 cups and 10 European cups you can see why they might be like that. I can even understand why the rags are like that to some extent (although with every year without a trophy, that becomes less understandable), but why Liverpool are like that is completely beyond me. This is why it will be especially delightful if neither win anything again this season.

Might be a bit premature but if we were to get to the final how many tickets do people expect we would get? San Siro holds about 80,000 so around 30,000?
Unbelievably, it's 20000 for each club mate! Leaving 42000 for the UEFA family and corporates.

Unbelievably, it's 20000 for each club mate! Leaving 42000 for the UEFA family and corporates.
And that is another part of UEFA that needs stamping out. More tickets for the 'family than the genuine fan'. Why don't the clubs whoever gets there protest every year which such a disparity in the allocations. I think it was similar when Barca battered the scum at Wembly a place that holds 85k+, absolute joke

Brilliant! Arrived in Munich yesterday for Noel Gallagher's gig (which was fantastic, btw) and not travelling back to Innsbruck til later this evening. We took a walk round the city centre and found ourselves outside Bayern's souvenir shop as the draw was made. German TV cameras were there and interviewed us about the draw. Thought nothing more of it, but just seen myself being interviewed on national TV in Germany!

Given they've got 32 titles, 19 cups and 10 European cups you can see why they might be like that. I can even understand why the rags are like that to some extent (although with every year without a trophy, that becomes less understandable), but why Liverpool are like that is completely beyond me. This is why it will be especially delightful if neither win anything again this season.

But to be fair Real fans are moaning cunts with their white flags if they lose a game also a lot of their trophies were when they were a fascist propaganda machine for franco and if the Madrid local governance hadn't propped them up when they were near bankruptcy before the champions league kicked in they could have gone on an downwards spiral, so it would be great to batter them in both games humiliating defeats would be nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.