Semi tickets go on sale?

Need to put in on General Sale asap because with a trip down to London to organise, you can't leave it until Thursday / Friday

mansour's tow ropes said:
wolfie1988 said:
Was wondering when this would start.

Does it matter whether it sells out or not as long as you are there. Chelsea didn't sell out last year against Spurs.

it would be wrong and piss poor if people who would love to go, and can afford to, were unable to because of the timeframe of the sales.

Hopefully this won't be the case, if there are any left on saturday (doubt it) couldn't the club sell them from the city store and put on their own buses from the ground sunday morning? this won't not sell out

Agree with you there. We waited two and half weeks to even put them on sale which was piss poor to me regardless of whether that was the FA's fault or City's fault.

It will sell out if it goes to general sale but it needs to be done before Wednesday

It is down to MTP with 0 points from Tuesday.

I would guess open sale (with purchase history?) from Wednesday if there are any left.

At the last FA cup game I was surrounded by people I didn't recognise so assuming many must be MTP people who attend lots of these cup games.

We have been getting 46000 in these games of which 40000 are city fans.

Most will have missed out in 2011 and I am amazed these
Last few thousand have been snapped up.

Maybe people just assumed it would have sold out and haven't bothered looking

Given the block numbers that are still on sale there can't be many tickets left.

THe planned segregation at the halfway line opposite the tunnel must have been reduced, hence block 143 available. Also, the category 4 are all at the back of the stadium behind the goal which is the shallowest in terms of seat numbers.

I would be amazed if there were more than a few hundred left, but then again like most, I expected these to go last week!

I think the Sunday night trip home works against a lot.

From them only taking the criteria down to Blue members with MTP tomorrow and not announcing anything for after that i would suggest there is hundreds left rather than thousands

Cat 2 now sold out.
Very few Cat 1's left (in 4 blocks)
Cat 4's down to 11 blocks.
Will easily sell out tomorrow - if not today.

fathellensbellend said:
this is the breakdown of tickets for the east end of the stadium, i guess ours will be similar

Red: £60 - 3,941
Blue: £50 - 13,184
Yellow: £40 - 9,806
Green: £30 – 4,932
There are 17 blocks in Cat 4 so that means an average of 290 seats per block, and there are 11 blocks left on sale in this category = 3190. But the blocks left are the smaller blocks behind the goal, and they are not going to be completely empty.

Therefore I think we can guesstimate at around 1,500 to 2,000 tickets left

It doesn't look like there have been many tickets sold over the last week but I reckon there must be a few seasoncard holders who are waiting on to see if their friends/relatives qualify so they can sit together.

Got 2 in 539, is that above the scoreboard and if so anyone sat there before or that area?<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:31 pm --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
fathellensbellend said:
this is the breakdown of tickets for the east end of the stadium, i guess ours will be similar

Red: £60 - 3,941
Blue: £50 - 13,184
Yellow: £40 - 9,806
Green: £30 – 4,932
There are 17 blocks in Cat 4 so that means an average of 290 seats per block, and there are 11 blocks left on sale in this category = 3190. But the blocks left are the smaller blocks behind the goal, and they are not going to be completely empty.

Therefore I think we can guesstimate at around 1,500 to 2,000 tickets left

It doesn't look like there have been many tickets sold over the last week but I reckon there must be a few seasoncard holders who are waiting on to see if their friends/relatives qualify so they can sit together.
Thats what I have had to do today so my daughter could sit with me.

Does anyone know if you can order tickets from someone else's card and have them delivered to your own adress ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.