Semi tickets go on sale?

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Got 2 in 539, is that above the scoreboard and if so anyone sat there before or that area?

-- Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:31 pm --

Marvin said:
fathellensbellend said:
this is the breakdown of tickets for the east end of the stadium, i guess ours will be similar

Red: £60 - 3,941
Blue: £50 - 13,184
Yellow: £40 - 9,806
Green: £30 – 4,932
There are 17 blocks in Cat 4 so that means an average of 290 seats per block, and there are 11 blocks left on sale in this category = 3190. But the blocks left are the smaller blocks behind the goal, and they are not going to be completely empty.

Therefore I think we can guesstimate at around 1,500 to 2,000 tickets left

It doesn't look like there have been many tickets sold over the last week but I reckon there must be a few seasoncard holders who are waiting on to see if their friends/relatives qualify so they can sit together.
Thats what I have had to do today so my daughter could sit with me.
This is a view of your block from the other side of the stadium http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/ViewFromYourSeat.aspx#seat:514|event:sports

I was 3-4 blocks to your right for the FA Cup Final and near the back. Was a good atmosphere but a bit too far from the pitch.

This time I am in 527 next to Chelsea. Same tier as you but near the half-way line.

Not sure why people are moaning that it hasn't sold out, it's due to the selling criteria. It was only Sunday that sales were open to more than season ticket holders, because of the tiers in memberships they have to give the match priority people a go otherwise what's the point in signing up, this has slowed the whole process down, if it was on open sale or people were allowed more than one ticket as is happening for other teams it would have long sold out as it still will.

the blue panther said:
The last semi against United didn't sell out, so I doubt that this one will.

I thought it did, wasn't it the CommShield that didn't sell out?

LoveCity said:
the blue panther said:
The last semi against United didn't sell out, so I doubt that this one will.

I thought it did, wasn't it the CommShield that didn't sell out?
Think you are right. Last semi-final sold out to seasoncard holders, but Community Shield there were quite a lot of empty seats in the Manchester end. No surprise London sold out

Marvin said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Got 2 in 539, is that above the scoreboard and if so anyone sat there before or that area?

-- Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:31 pm --

Marvin said:
There are 17 blocks in Cat 4 so that means an average of 290 seats per block, and there are 11 blocks left on sale in this category = 3190. But the blocks left are the smaller blocks behind the goal, and they are not going to be completely empty.

Therefore I think we can guesstimate at around 1,500 to 2,000 tickets left

It doesn't look like there have been many tickets sold over the last week but I reckon there must be a few seasoncard holders who are waiting on to see if their friends/relatives qualify so they can sit together.
Thats what I have had to do today so my daughter could sit with me.
This is a view of your block from the other side of the stadium http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/ViewFromYourSeat.aspx#seat:514|event:sports

I was 3-4 blocks to your right for the FA Cup Final and near the back. Was a good atmosphere but a bit too far from the pitch.

This time I am in 527 next to Chelsea. Same tier as you but near the half-way line.
That will do us, hang my flag there.

Got two this morning by 915, honestly thought it would be much harder.

Question though and I appreciate this may have been answered in a previous post but I'll have a mate sat with me off my Dads Senior membership, so technically he should have an adult ticket. Are the stewards likely to check this or even be that arsed? Im assuming given its all electronic tickets now at Wembley it won't be an issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.