Semi tickets go on sale?

blue b4 the moon said:
Looks like almost everybody who wants one will get one.

As long as I do, I am not bothered.

i will be poised at 9:00am.

said i'd ask for a mate who isn't a member here -

will we be in our home kit or the maroon for the semi? His little lad wants to be wearing the same kit as the players (as for me i'll have about 10 jumpers on based on the weather hehe)!

As we're the "away" team is it automatically us, or do they draw for it?

(and *if* we were in the final, are we already classed as the away team by being the 2nd semi? So away kit again as wigan/millwall are blue?)

Sorry for asking, thanks in advance if anyone knows!

Manchester_lalala said:
Wasn't going to go as im ill but I'm buzzing now, is it general sale tomorrow? Think I might be too late.

tomorrow its down to 0 loyalty points but you still need MTP.. I know a lot of blues who don't have MTP so they still can't buy.

City have kind of messed up with the dates of eligibility, as someone said a couple of pages back they should have started rattling through the categories days ago

mansour's tow ropes said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Wasn't going to go as im ill but I'm buzzing now, is it general sale tomorrow? Think I might be too late.

tomorrow its down to 0 loyalty points but you still need MTP.. I know a lot of blues who don't have MTP so they still can't buy.

City have kind of messed up with the dates of eligibility, as someone said a couple of pages back they should have started rattling through the categories days ago
Buy MTP £7.50 I think it is

big blueballs said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Manchester_lalala said:

Buy MTP £7.50 I think it is

don't think it lets you buy it this late in the season, at least not online

kippaxkid74 said:
said i'd ask for a mate who isn't a member here -

will we be in our home kit or the maroon for the semi? His little lad wants to be wearing the same kit as the players (as for me i'll have about 10 jumpers on based on the weather hehe)!

As we're the "away" team is it automatically us, or do they draw for it?

(and *if* we were in the final, are we already classed as the away team by being the 2nd semi? So away kit again as wigan/millwall are blue?)

Sorry for asking, thanks in advance if anyone knows!
Just confirmed we're wearing our home shirts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.