Semi tickets go on sale?

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
alib said:
I do , I have a 16 year old daughter who comes occasionally with me on my second card and who has a Blue membership with match priority. She came to 2 Champions League game and the Villa League Cup game and would like to go to Wembley but I've told her she wont get a ticket which she accepted - same back in 2011 but we did take her to the Charity Shield v United so she has seen City play at Wembley.

btw SHB why didn't you put your son on the Cup Scheme?

I never have because I have never needed to. He only has 2500 pts so catching up isnt even in the equation. My boy has other interests apart from going to city (he sometimes misses league games) so for now there is no need to put him on.
The club have been fair

Similar situation St Helens - My son & I are on the cup scheme and I have over 9000 points but I also have a season ticket for my daughter who is not on the cup scheme as she is only 8 and also has other interests (she rides her Pony on Saturdays & Ballet on Sundays ;) so she can only make a few games ) .......... I think the club have been forward thinking with this policy and for the semi I got two kids tickets and last time for the final we were only allowed to get one kids ticket............ I also use the same system for away matches ... for instance I got my son a derby ticket even though he only has 6800 points ........ City , thinking of the future

< after reading the above Alib finally snaps after 3 days of "dummy spitting out" and launches keyboard >

lol

I await to see the furore on here when the club are forced to narrow the scope of this junior thing if we make the final. Could actually top the Mancini thread for vitriol and negativity!

TBH, I'm not bothered either way :-)

mancmackem said:
I await to see the furore when the club are forced to narrow the scope of this junior thing for the final. Could actually top the Mancini thread for vitriol and negativity!

TBH, I'm not bothered either way :-)

I happened at the last final - Only ONE ticket for kids for final ..... but TWO kids tickets for semi final ........ more to do with allocation than backlash I think

I happened at the last final - Only ONE ticket for kids for final ..... but TWO kids tickets for semi final ........ more to do with allocation than backlash I think

That's true mate, I think teams get about 25k-28k each for the final?

Would be interesting to see if the parents on this thread that are saying the club are being understanding say the same thing if it affects them personally getting tickets for a final.

mancmackem said:
Would be interesting to see if the parents on this thread that are saying the club are being understanding say the same thing if it affects them personally getting tickets for a final.

I was in the same position last time, and my view was .......

"what a fantastic forward thinking club, its not the clubs fault we get a reduced allocation for the final, but I'm grateful a least for the opportunity to get a Wembley ticket for my daughter for the semi"

"what a fantastic forward thinking club, its not the clubs fault we get a reduced allocation for the final, but I'm grateful a least for the opportunity to get a Wembley ticket for my daughter for the semi"

Maybe it's me being cynical, but I think you could be in the minority if the same happens again.

Good on you, as that's the view that should be taken IMHO.

mancmackem said:

I was in the same position last time, and my view was .......

Yes, agree with your sentiments. However, how do I choose which son can go should we get to the final? :-) The younger one already thinks (unfairly obv.) the older one is my favourite!

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Mikecini said:
Eggsy said:
Sounds positive, last time for Semi and Final five of us all separately because of differing points values. This time two aren't on cup scheme, so hopefully getting three Saturday then the other two will have to hope that there are still some available and get the other two together.

Don't fancy risking and waiting to get five together.

I bought two today leaving one, on low points out, unfortunately. If he can get on the same level we'll just squeeze him in with us.

IMO this, not being able to book seats together, is the biggest hurdle met by most supporters. It doesn't help with the atmosphere and is the only negative to match day experience *raises eyes to heaven* for me.

Took 2 hours and 41 seconds in the end, but managed to get eldest son's seat right next to the ones I got yesterday. 16 year olds having to stand or fall on their own points totals is a joke. Just lucky he's got over 6000 otherwise we'd have ended up sat rows, or even blocks, apart

Us old folk can remember just rocking up and meeting people in the same spot each game! I realise those days have gone but there must be some way of laying-away a purchase then bringing together those purchases so people can be seated together. Maybe as an extension of the friends and family function on-line?

If City could put this together I'm sure it would help atmosphere and they would be leading the way, again.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:40 pm --<br /><br />
spidermanc said:
AD4 said:
What details do you need to give over the phone? Is it just membership number? Season tickets I've been using are not in my name, and if online is not working then I doubt they would be able to sit on the phone for hours!

I ordered online so I don't know exactly what details you need to give but the ticket will be sent out the the address held for the season card holder.

are you sure I'd have thought they would go to the payment address for the credit card used?

jesus christ every year the same moaning people come on here and have a go at the club for looking after the young fans of this city and dont shit on them like the other side if town.
my nephews have season cards and are the cup scheme but i am over 10000 points and yes i have got them tickets with me and they are not £60 because you would understand you have to buy the cheaper ones because otherwise it turns out very expensive.
I have took them when we where shit and united won everything in this city and they went to school had the pisstaken out of them and the one saving grace was the club looked after them and helped them to go to games none of there little rag friends could dream about.
WELL DONE CITY AND FOR THE REST OF YOU STOP MOANING.
we put the shift in and so its loyality rewarded for them lads they took the stick and are enjoying the good times with me to they are the future of this club and the dark side over the road are still winning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.