Semi tickets go on sale?

suziplumbo said:
jesus christ every year the same moaning people come on here and have a go at the club for looking after the young fans of this city and dont shit on them like the other side if town.
my nephews have season cards and are the cup scheme but i am over 10000 points and yes i have got them tickets with me and they are not £60 because you would understand you have to buy the cheaper ones because otherwise it turns out very expensive.
I have took them when we where shit and united won everything in this city and they went to school had the pisstaken out of them and the one saving grace was the club looked after them and helped them to go to games none of there little rag friends could dream about.
WELL DONE CITY AND FOR THE REST OF YOU STOP MOANING.
we put the shift in and so its loyality rewarded for them lads they took the stick and are enjoying the good times with me to they are the future of this club and the dark side over the road are still winning.
you are on a wind up arent you ? nearly got me

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Mikecini said:
Eggsy said:
Sounds positive, last time for Semi and Final five of us all separately because of differing points values. This time two aren't on cup scheme, so hopefully getting three Saturday then the other two will have to hope that there are still some available and get the other two together.

Don't fancy risking and waiting to get five together.

I bought two today leaving one, on low points out, unfortunately. If he can get on the same level we'll just squeeze him in with us.

IMO this, not being able to book seats together, is the biggest hurdle met by most supporters. It doesn't help with the atmosphere and is the only negative to match day experience *raises eyes to heaven* for me.

Took 2 hours and 41 seconds in the end, but managed to get eldest son's seat right next to the ones I got yesterday. 16 year olds having to stand or fall on their own points totals is a joke. Just lucky he's got over 6000 otherwise we'd have ended up sat rows, or even blocks, apart

So why didn't you all wait until today to ensure they were all together, instead of sweating on it for 24 hours?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
alib said:
BlueKingEll said:
And you could have got a £60 ticket but have chosen to wait

well I'm not going to sit apart from my wife who uses my second ticket but I am prepared to wait til the selling crieria reaches that of my second ticket unlike the parents of kids who have been able to jump to the top of the queue

-- Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:23 pm --

squirtyflower said:
You are just trolling now
The number of £60 tickets are much less than other categories and so would sell out faster than the others
You have absolutely no idea how many have been sold to kids qualifying with their parent
If you weren't waiting for your other points total you could get yours tomorrow, but still there would be no £60 tickets
But, just for your info, they sold out of £60 tickets on the first morning of sales in 2011

It's not the ticket office that's pathetic
It's your whining on and on about it

some right dullards on here

Alib-My 12 yr old has queue jumped as he isn't on the cup scheme.
I hope one day when you maybe have kids you will recognise what the club have done and why they have done it.
Stop fucking moaning.

And I will do exactly the same for my son when he is old enough. Why shouldn't I be able to sit with him when I have put the time, effort and money in over the years? It's not like I can take him now to build up his points as a 3 year old is it?

I'm not on the cup scheme (fucked it when applying for my ST through Zebra finance)

Therefore I have to wait until after Wedsnesday 3rd April, as it starts at 4,000 points.

I'm on 3390, any realistic chance I'm in with a chance of tickets?

Probably been said what people think it will dwindle down to, so anyone? Cheers in advance.

Slicker than Sommeil said:
I'm not on the cup scheme (fucked it when applying for my ST through Zebra finance)

Therefore I have to wait until after Wedsnesday 3rd April, as it starts at 4,000 points.

I'm on 3390, any realistic chance I'm in with a chance of tickets?

Probably been said what people think it will dwindle down to, so anyone? Cheers in advance.
100% you'll get one

I think you'll get one too.

Purely guessing but last time I reckon nearly every season-ticket holder went, but now only maybe 1 in 2 will go. Mind you all the seasoncard holders I know at work are going. It's just the vibe off here, and common sense which makes you think the clamour for tickets will be a little less

It was a huge deal City being at Wembley, now some fans seem to think it's failure and anti-climax as it's not as good as winning the League

Marvin said:
I think you'll get one too.

Purely guessing but last time I reckon nearly every season-ticket holder went, but now only maybe 1 in 2 will go. Mind you all the seasoncard holders I know at work are going. It's just the vibe off here, and common sense which makes you think the clamour for tickets will be a little less

It was a huge deal City being at Wembley, now some fans seem to think it's failure and anti-climax as it's not as good as winning the League
Do you believe some blue members will obtain tickets ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.