Semi tickets go on sale?

No one knows Cityboy5.

I don't think all SC holders will get one who want one, as everyone knows plenty of non-SC holders who would snatch their hands off for one.

Others think some Blue Members will get them.

My guess is that it will go below 4k non-scheme and sell out that day at 3k or 2.5k etc

Corky said:
No one knows Cityboy5.

I don't think all SC holders will get one who want one, as everyone knows plenty of non-SC holders who would snatch their hands off for one.

Others think some Blue Members will get them.

My guess is that it will go below 4k non-scheme and sell out that day at 3k or 2.5k etc
Thanks for your thoughts mate.

Marvin said:
I think you'll get one too.

Purely guessing but last time I reckon nearly every season-ticket holder went, but now only maybe 1 in 2 will go. Mind you all the seasoncard holders I know at work are going. It's just the vibe off here, and common sense which makes you think the clamour for tickets will be a little less

It was a huge deal City being at Wembley, now some fans seem to think it's failure and anti-climax as it's not as good as winning the League

The demand for tickets for City match this season has been greater than two years ago. There's been an extra 10-15,000 at the FA Cup games. The numbers wanting to watch City has increased significantly in the past two years.

There may be some fans who are not as excited about this game as when we reached our first SF, but most of those will still go. Add in the extra fans we've acquired in the last two seasons and those fans that couldn't get tickets two years ago and I reckon there will be at least 5,000 more wanting to attend this fixture.

cibaman said:
Marvin said:
I think you'll get one too.

Purely guessing but last time I reckon nearly every season-ticket holder went, but now only maybe 1 in 2 will go. Mind you all the seasoncard holders I know at work are going. It's just the vibe off here, and common sense which makes you think the clamour for tickets will be a little less

It was a huge deal City being at Wembley, now some fans seem to think it's failure and anti-climax as it's not as good as winning the League

The demand for tickets for City match this season has been greater than two years ago. There's been an extra 10-15,000 at the FA Cup games. The numbers wanting to watch City has increased significantly in the past two years.

There may be some fans who are not as excited about this game as when we reached our first SF, but most of those will still go. Add in the extra fans we've acquired in the last two seasons and those fans that couldn't get tickets two years ago and I reckon there will be at least 5,000 more wanting to attend this fixture.

Yer right! That's me. There was a tangible buzz two years ago, Warwick Services on the M40 was unbelievable, and then The Triangle. Prob be the same this year but second time around loses a little edge.

dw7 said:
Slicker than Sommeil said:
I'm not on the cup scheme (fucked it when applying for my ST through Zebra finance)

Therefore I have to wait until after Wedsnesday 3rd April, as it starts at 4,000 points.

I'm on 3390, any realistic chance I'm in with a chance of tickets?

Probably been said what people think it will dwindle down to, so anyone? Cheers in advance.

100% you'll get one

Can you not buy a Spurs away ticket for someone else?

peoffrey said:
dw7 said:
Slicker than Sommeil said:
I'm not on the cup scheme (fucked it when applying for my ST through Zebra finance)

Therefore I have to wait until after Wedsnesday 3rd April, as it starts at 4,000 points.

I'm on 3390, any realistic chance I'm in with a chance of tickets?

Probably been said what people think it will dwindle down to, so anyone? Cheers in advance.

100% you'll get one

Can you not buy a Spurs away ticket for someone else?
Or buy one, then take it back at least one week before the game

still having to listen to the serene music. Which is getting increasingly frustrating....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.