Semi tickets go on sale?

Bloody hell mass panic u get more sense outta bluemoon than anywhere else.

Buying online!!! all the above problems!!!

Checked purchase history per earlier tip and 3 ticketss showing!!

However it has the worrying message "There is no delivery address for this transaction"!!!

I have had no e-mail confirmation either!!

Still not convinced i have tickets or if i have paid whether i will get them! :(

totallywired said:
coulsonblue said:
by the way, all you who got error message but it gave you points and is in your order history, did you get e-mail confirmation?

block 139 row 17.
No, not had email although its in my order history.

good am same. now have to wait until at least Tuesday next week for them to arrive with bank holiday wknd post.

Oh dear the ticket office is playing a blinder today, now no walking ambulant tickets remaining, in the shop or on the phone, no family and friends of disabled people left and after being sent home from the ticket office, my advisor has just hung up on me after waiting 20 minutes. One team my arse !

40 mins of error messages, transactions unsuccessful, tickets disappearing out of basket but not in purchase history.....= frustration!!! But, changed browser from Internet Explorer to Chrome and everything went through first time. May be worth trying if some people are still having problems.

What fucks me off is that the better tickets go onsale to people with less points.

£50 tickets

Day 1... Row 40 only, under the roof of the 2nd tier.

Day 4... Row 15-20 available, perfect.

For those of you who had a problem ordering on-line, if you e-mail the club this is their reply..

"FA Cup Semi Final Online Issue
Supporters who have purchased their tickets online for the FA Cup Semi-Final are advised that we are currently experiencing an intermittent issue. This error occurs at the end of the transaction. We advise that you check your purchase history as this should show that your transaction was completed and tickets for this match have been purchased. "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.