Semi tickets go on sale?

Ruddles81 said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
the calm before the 500 point storm at 9am in the morning

good luck to all who are after tickets

Only this.

I'll be one of those on hold for hours and ringing on works time at 9am tomoro.

I'll be trying to do it online, although Im half expecting the website to crash

Ruddles81 said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
the calm before the 500 point storm at 9am in the morning

good luck to all who are after tickets

Only this.

I'll be one of those on hold for hours and ringing on works time at 9am tomoro.
Register on the web-site and do it online.

Are there many people planning on buying tomorrow?

Just got mine online this morning no probs. Does "Delivery *Email Confirmation" mean I'll have to pick them up from Wembley?

yay!! got my tix online this morning no probs at all, good seats too, 3 sat together.

BlueGMD said:
Just got mine online this morning no probs. Does "Delivery *Email Confirmation" mean I'll have to pick them up from Wembley?

Sounds as though yuo are picking them up from somewhere. E mail must confirm the exact details if that is the case.

They seem to have found some CAT1 and CAT 2 tickets - bottom tier as well. I got mine nearly a week ago - there was no bottom tier available then.

M18SK13 said:
They seem to have found some CAT1 and CAT 2 tickets - bottom tier as well. I got mine nearly a week ago - there was no bottom tier available then.

Yh a couple thousand tickets were released

No, the email doesn't say anything about picking them up. When I was ordering, the website said that they were to be delivered. I'll leave it a couple of days and then ring up. I can pick them up from the Etihad if necessary.

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
BlueGMD said:

Sounds as though yuo are picking them up from somewhere. E mail must confirm the exact details if that is the case.

BlueGMD said:

You will be getting them through the post.

Email confirmation is standard practice for on-line purchases. It gives you a reference number for your purchase. And a reference number to ring the club up with if your ticket doesn't arrive by Friday morning.

In the case that the ticket doesn't arrive the ticket in the post could be cancelled and you take the email to City/Wembley (probably Wembley on the day) + proof of identity + card used to purchase ticket to get one issued directly. But you would HAVE TO RING THE CLUB UP FIRST IF THE TICKET DOES NOT ARRIVE TO CONFIRM WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES.

Half the job is done , just ordered a sixty pound ticket on the phone line for 15 mins. The other half is waiting for the ticket to arrive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.