Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His name is literally Phil1, give up on having a rational discussion with the lad.
Have I conversed with you? I doubt it. You seem like somebody I’d ignore. I changed my username to Phil1 because I knew he was destined for greatness. If it’s not for this shitshow of a manager I won’t lose sleep because England fans tend to be a bit strange.

Play Foden off the right or central.
Waste of time on the left as we all said before the game. I also sense a personality clash between him and Bellingham, whose presence clearly stifles the rest of the team.
TBF, in possession, Phil did have full licence to come centrally. He just needed to be found through the lines and wasn't. Serbia deserves credit for that, too.

However, I agree with him and Bellingham. I don't recall ever seeing them talking/getting on in those England training videos, etc. Multiple times tonight Bellingham seemed reluctant even to pass Phil the ball, as well.

Going by some of the posts I have read here, you would think Bellingham scored an own goal, gave away a penalty, scored another own goal and got a red card

Fucking ridiculous. Lol, the kid scored the only goal and he's just 20 and some just can't bring themselves to say something good. Crazy
What does that tell you about the vibes we are getting from him?
I also blame the media for building him up to God like levels.

Listen you can all pull players to bits but there is one man at the heart of it and thats Southgate ........... the media no doubt will be clambering for certain players to be dropped and no doubt Southgate will bow to pressure rather than given them the confidence to go on despite the performance ................ honestly the long ball shit not controlled passes up field but long ball shit is something that died years ago ............you see up and down the land teams playing out from the back players being brave on the ball not worrying about a mistake until you come to the national side and that where it will go on till we get a manager with a Premier league mentality not fooking sunday league football.

The players are there no doubt about but sadly what will fook us up is Southgate yet again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.