Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Job done. 3 points first game is huge in these 3 game groups.

Cocks out everywhere re Bellingham but I thought Rice was the best player on the pitch. Quietly superb.

Phil was poor, as was Kane.

Pickford point and hoof ✅
Foden stuck on the left ✅
Tront in midfield losing the ball✅
Go one up then go into defend mode✅
Bellingham being a bell end ✅
Waistcoat not having a clue ✅
Yep it went as well all predicted!
Thats the problem isn't it. It's all too predictable. I think we'll beat one of these 3 in the groups easy and the hype train will have left the station like Denzel Washington is on it - but lets be honest, unless all the other good teams get knocked out, we are a 2-1 crushing defeat in a knockout round waiting to happen.

Sober and bored of the shite I read on here. He couldn’t get involved because he forgets he’s playing with a lot of me me me players and not a team like us who pick right passes at the right time.
I’ll leave the rest of you to blow smoke up the arse of a player who was half decent for 35 minutes.
Why is he an embarrassment? Because he praised someone who doesn't play for city?

Noticed Phil several times with his arms out signalling he’s ready to receive.
And he got ignored.
I believe the rest of the team don’t realise how good he is, and are just trying to avoid playing him into trouble.
In reality, he gets the ball under impending pressure and leaves them for dead every week.
They aren’t clever, quick or confident enough to play the passes he gets weekly for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.