Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Noticed Phil several times with his arms out signalling he’s ready to receive.
And he got ignored.
I believe the rest of the team don’t realise how good he is, and are just trying to avoid playing him into trouble.
In reality, he gets the ball under impending pressure and leaves them for dead every week.
He seemed frustrated and a bit annoyed but he didn’t help himself by playing a couple of really sloppy passes. It wasn’t his night.

Over on tS they started (rightly?) slaughtering Foden, with stats like this evening he would be struggling to get into a conference league team - he lost 11 balls, probably more than in 2-3 seasons for City. But credit to them, they are asking 'why is England not working for Foden?". If I called in I would tell them it all started in a grim north English town called Middlesborough.

Noticed Phil several times with his arms out signalling he’s ready to receive.
And he got ignored.
I believe the rest of the team don’t realise how good he is, and are just trying to avoid playing him into trouble.
In reality, he gets the ball under impending pressure and leaves them for dead every week.
Rice was talking about how great he was in training, so they know how good he is

Southgate for Liverpool or Man ASAP. England were fluent for 30 minutes, then fell off. We have seen this at City sometimes, but a pep talk from Pep usually draws a response, Southgate probably had the team having a cup of tea and a noce sit down.

Listen you can all pull players to bits but there is one man at the heart of it and thats Southgate ........... the media no doubt will be clambering for certain players to be dropped and no doubt Southgate will bow to pressure rather than given them the confidence to go on despite the performance ................ honestly the long ball shit not controlled passes up field but long ball shit is something that died years ago ............you see up and down the land teams playing out from the back players being brave on the ball not worrying about a mistake until you come to the national side and that where it will go on till we get a manager with a Premier league mentality not fooking sunday league football.

The players are there no doubt about but sadly what will fook us up is Southgate yet again
Creature of habit. He can't play that type of game.
He reminds me of Joe Hart when Pep arrived. Couldn't adapt so had to go.
Ironically, he devolves playing techniques.
It's quite extraordinary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.