Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just generally curious - hasn't Foden played most of his career for City on the left attacking side ? I know he's played more central last season or so and been superb, but before that he was on the left and he was still frighteningly good.
For him to flourish he needs quick balls on the half turn. Not one England player is capable of those passes so he runs into pocket’s constantly only for the ball to go sideways or backwards.
This shitshow will never get the best out of him because englands stars are the media driven ones who normally play in red.
Bellingham is quality but I’ve never seen him do anything other than 10 minute cameos when he fancies it.

Typical England performance, started well and flattered to deceive come full time. 3 points in the bag will get out of this group and get fucked off against a cohesive side either in 90 mins or penalties.

The biggest surprise tonight ?????

That folk are actually surprised at this sort of performance.

The man should have been fooked off after the Italy final he is fooking clueless.
You could have put any player into that team tonight and they would have struggled.
The attacking 4 have a total of well over 100 goal between but wasted yet again on a fooking negative coach.

just generally curious - hasn't Foden played most of his career for City on the left attacking side ? I know he's played more central last season or so and been superb, but before that he was on the left and he was still frighteningly good.

It’s hard for wide players to impact the game when they receive the ball so deep. It’s why Saka also completely went out of the game 2nd half.

Not sure I get the bellingham hate on here. If he'd chose us....

I'd prefer him as an 8 and phil as 10 but they are right. Bellingham is grabbing it by both balls.
Surely if the post match discussion is about Jude, the question has to be where was his influence in the second half? Does he get a free pass for the last hour?

TAA what’s the point? England can’t afford a tourist in midfield, he can’t defend either. Both Kane & Foden wasted tonight because there’s no connective tissue. Foden & Bellingham need to be closer, & someone who can put a shift in, not be carried like TAA. That was almost as bad as the Iceland game

i know this isn't popular, but TAA does give us something different - there's not many players that have the range of passing he does, he can create and score and set pieces are a major factor in tournaments. I would stick with him in the centre midfield role where we lack options.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.