Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone putting the boot in for Foden these cunts are loving it, why are England trying to play a system they’ve never played before first game of an international tournament. We’ve ended up with three right backs starting which is nuts, and sticking one as a holding midfielder in Alexander Arnold.

First time we play a team with a bit of quality England will be out. You can’t be searching for a system to play first up in a group game. This should have been done in the friendlies.
Well Southgate can't do that, because he left most of those players at home ;-)

TAA what’s the point? England can’t afford a tourist in midfield, he can’t defend either. Both Kane & Foden wasted tonight because there’s no connective tissue. Foden & Bellingham need to be closer, & someone who can put a shift in, not be carried like TAA. That was almost as bad as the Iceland game

Absolutely zero chemistry in that team. So boring to watch. I got Switzerland in the office sweep so routing for them as they were 10x better to watch than that shite I've just witnessed.

Bellingham is the new Gerrad - all about him. Sadly might end up making Foden the new scholes not fitting into a shite team

just generally curious - hasn't Foden played most of his career for City on the left attacking side ? I know he's played more central last season or so and been superb, but before that he was on the left and he was still frighteningly good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.