Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've said it before the tournament started that this is a tournament too far for Phil to shine. The lad must be running on complete empty and he'll not improve against Denmark and Slovenia if picked unfortunately. Walker and Stones should be fine as they'll not have loads to do in this group stage

Sums it up that Bellingham is MOTM because he’s back defending. Foden had NO service at all. Him and Jude are world class and we’ve got a pony centre midfield

I've said it before the tournament started that this is a tournament too far for Phil to shine. The lad must be running on complete empty and he'll not improve against Denmark and Slovenia if picked unfortunately. Walker and Stones should be fine as they'll not have loads to do in this group stage
I think that’s bollocks he was well up for it. He’s being asked to do a job that is far too much for any player. Bellingham has to go deep because our midfield is shite

But at least Jude got lots of camera time..... the cnut

PS sorry if that upsets you England diehards, i just can't stand him
Agreed. At one point in his post match interview he referred to himself in the third person. That's not confidence, it's arrogance.

Yawn fucking yawn. Turgid defensive negative southgate shit. No point getting upset about Phil, he’s got no chance under his manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.