Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i know this isn't popular, but TAA does give us something different - there's not many players that have the range of passing he does, he can create and score and set pieces are a major factor in tournaments. I would stick with him in the centre midfield role where we lack options.
Fuck me.

i know this isn't popular, but TAA does give us something different - there's not many players that have the range of passing he does, he can create and score and set pieces are a major factor in tournaments. I would stick with him in the centre midfield role where we lack options.
Mate he was fuckin shite in that position.

I think it certain games it would work with him in there e.g teams that are happy to stand off so he has time and space to create but when a team isnt offering you need someone in there that can keep the ball moving five yard passes up the pitch, comfortable in position.

I should add i really don't rate him as a defender.
he's a bit of an enigma really in terms of where to play.
for me he's a really good player that can give something different and always feel he can score long range or with a set piece, he's a threat.

for me he's more exciting in that holding role than say Gallagher or Mainoo, that's why i'd stick with him there. just my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.