Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And how does Arnold on the pitch help solve that?
He doesn't we accept that we need numbers in their to trying protect. Having said that the lad from Palace and Stones look like they communicate quite well which is a surprise. I think Bellingham is billy big bollocks trying to be Roy of the Rovers playing 6 and 10...badly often as you can't do both..he hasn't helped our midfield barre a good 35 minute stint

He was terrible. I don’t know how someone who watches Rodri week in week out could say Rice’s performance was good.

To be fair, being England’s man of the match in this tournament so far and putting in a ‘good’ performance, don’t necessarily go hand in hand.

Came across this in the Telegraph comments....

Southgate walks into a bank to cash a cheque. As he approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning, Ms could you please cash this cheque for me?"

Cashier:"It would be my pleasure. Could you please show me your ID?"

Southgate :"I didn't bring my ID with me as I'm the England Manager. Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows I am Gareth Southgate."

Cashier: "Look sir, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his cheque. So, sir, what can you do to prove that it is you and only you?"

Southgate stands there thinking and thinking and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total blank...there is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do. I don't have a clue."

Cashier: "Would you prefer large or small notes?”

Kane sent out to ask the pundits to stop criticising the players?? Aside from saying where they should all obviously play. Didnt think they did Harry, they questioned the manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.