Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lineker called the last performance shit on his podcast.

Yeah, Kane has come out and said that England haven’t won anything for a long long time and Lineker and Shearer were a big part of that so while they’re entitled to their honest opinion, they should remember what it was like to play for England before criticising.

Yeah, Kane has come out and said that England haven’t won anything for a long long time and Lineker and Shearer were a big part of that so while they’re entitled to their honest opinion, they should remember what it was like to play for England before criticising.
Yeah I saw it. Thought he got the balance right between reminding them that he knew what it feels like to be criticised whilst accepting that it’s part of their job to pass comment.

Which is nonsense as its part of their job, especially when it involves pointing out such obvious errors as players playing in wrong positions etc etc.

I see the expected team tomorrow is Arnold and Foden out for Gallagher and Gordon. That will probably give us more balance and beat the mighty Slovenia. So we’ll then head into the knockouts with our most talented player sat on the bench. Wonder how that will end once we meet a decent team!

I see the expected team tomorrow is Arnold and Foden out for Gallagher and Gordon. That will probably give us more balance and beat the mighty Slovenia. So we’ll then head into the knockouts with our most talented player sat on the bench. Wonder how that will end once we meet a decent team!

Exactly what I said a few days ago.

Foden will get dropped for Gordon, England will win and people will thank that's the answer.

Then Engl face a decent in the knockouts, England are needing a goal, Foden comes on as a 10 for the last 15 minutes and quelle surprise, England finally look a thread but its too late and England crash out.

Many people, even pundits are calling for Phil in the with Bellingham dropping back a bit but judging by waistcoats comment about the irreplaceable Phillips, I'd say there's no chance he plays without 2 deep lying midfielders.

Exactly what I said a few days ago.

Foden will get dropped for Gordon, England will win and people will thank that's the answer.

Then Engl face a decent in the knockouts, England are needing a goal, Foden comes on as a 10 for the last 15 minutes and quelle surprise, England finally look a thread but its too late and England crash out.

Many people, even pundits are calling for Phil in the with Bellingham dropping back a bit but judging by waistcoats comment about the irreplaceable Phillips, I'd say there's no chance he plays without 2 deep lying midfielders.
Unfortunately, also think Phil will get dropped.
Also agree that there will once again, be 2 defensive midfielders.
But, considering England are playing Slovenia, there is not a necessity to have 2 defensive midfielders.
This should be the game in the group, for Southgate to experiment, as Slovenia are the weakest team in it.
Bet, Southgate picks Rice & Gallagher though.
The media desire for Gordon to play wide on the left (instead of Phil) seems greater then to play Palmer on the right (replacing Saka) ?
Drop Foden and England take away a player who scored 19 goals this season.
How many goals did Saka, Gordon or Palmer (without penalties) score ?

I won't be complaining if phil gets benched and we win.
Most of us know exactly where this will end.
I also wouldn't be upset if any player in this squad announced their international retirement,if Southgate keeps his job after this tournament.

Unfortunately, also think Phil will get dropped.
Also agree that there will once again, be 2 defensive midfielders.
But, considering England are playing Slovenia, there is not a necessity to have 2 defensive midfielders.
This should be the game in the group, for Southgate to experiment, as Slovenia are the weakest team in it.
Bet, Southgate picks Rice & Gallagher though.
The media desire for Gordon to play wide on the left (instead of Phil) seems greater then to play Palmer on the right (replacing Saka) ?
Drop Foden and England take away a player who scored 19 goals this season.
How many goals did Saka, Gordon or Palmer (without penalties) score ?
As much as i wouldn’t drop Foden in a million years (anyone with half a brain would build this England team around him. I get the clamour for Gordon if he’s not going to change the formation. The balance on the left is a far bigger issue than the right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.