Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wtf is Trent Darby doing anywhere near this tournament? More shoehorning dipper media darlings. Can't wait to see him doing rondas in the warm up...the others will be fucked retrieving the ball every 5 seconds

I think T.a.a is a good enough player to be in the squad tbh and offers an attacking option as a right back,the jury's is still out for him playing tournament football in midfield,as far as I'm concerned.

Not his fault Southgate is a hypocrite when it comes to selecting players in positions they are not best suited to and letting them take the flak when it doesn't work out.

Are the im not interested people who are not interested, still going to come in here and tell us how they're not interested and how it's all shit. Sad. I'm going to enjoy it, a day of beer and football. Then sausage curry that my daughter is making for fathers day!

I agree that TAA and Mainoo are media selections. Foden sidelined is another media selection I think, subconsciously they don't want any city player becoming a star. I hope he's given a chance to shine.

Foden will shunted out on the wing and because Kane will drop deep there will be no space to cut into and also Trippier won't overlap at all so he will be anonymous, get the blame and never be seen again in this tournament.

I think Southgate wants this as well but the media and fan pressure to start Foden is too great at the moment.

Southgate in my opinion wants Gordon, Bellingham and Saka behind Kane.

If this happens I will never ever watch England again under Southgate.

Are the im not interested people who are not interested, still going to come in here and tell us how they're not interested and how it's all shit. Sad. I'm going to enjoy it, a day of beer and football. Then sausage curry that my daughter is making for fathers day!

I agree that TAA and Mainoo are media selections. Foden sidelined is another media selection I think, subconsciously they don't want any city player becoming a star. I hope he's given a chance to shine.
Sausage Curry! What's in it :-)

Southgate once said he wouldn't play Phil centrally as he wasn't playing there for City.

But now he's sticking TAA in midfield?

Total hypocrisy and it may come back to bite him.
Shaw wasn't playing anywhere at all!

Wanker Southgate, makes it up as he goes along.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.