Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Put players in their normal positions, stick to a settled line-up/formation and style of play. The guys have three quick games to get used to each other. On field communication is vital and if there's any club rivalry between anyone then England are toast. All for one and one for all.

Foden will shunted out on the wing and because Kane will drop deep there will be no space to cut into and also Trippier won't overlap at all so he will be anonymous, get the blame and never be seen again in this tournament.

I think Southgate wants this as well but the media and fan pressure to start Foden is too great at the moment.

Southgate in my opinion wants Gordon, Bellingham and Saka behind Kane.

If this happens I will never ever watch England again under Southgate.
I'd be fine with a front 3 of Gordon, Kane and Saka but with Foden behind them.

He's clearly better than Bellingham in most advanced midfield role but the media love him too much unfotunately. I think Foden is going to be scapegoated too.

Southgate once said he wouldn't play Phil centrally as he wasn't playing there for City.

But now he's sticking TAA in midfield?

Total hypocrisy and it may come back to bite him.
This is the thing that irks me. There's no consistency in what he does.

A midfield three of Rice, Bellingham and Foden would be potentially world class, but instead he's going to push Foden out to the left-wing where he's less effective, and shoehorn Alexander-Arnold into midfield. England won't be winning any tournaments until Southgate leaves.

Put players in their normal positions, stick to a settled line-up/formation and style of play. The guys have three quick games to get used to each other. On field communication is vital and if there's any club rivalry between anyone then England are toast. All for one and one for all.
Well it looks like Southgate is going to play Foden who is the form player in the England squad on the left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.