Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the thing that irks me. There's no consistency in what he does.

A midfield three of Rice, Bellingham and Foden would be potentially world class, but instead he's going to push Foden out to the left-wing where he's less effective, and shoehorn Alexander-Arnold into midfield. England won't be winning any tournaments until Southgate leaves.
Totally agree. It also doesn’t help Bellingham. He’d be great at running forwards from a bit deeper and linking up with Foden. Got 3 players out of position and our most creative player completely wasted on the left. He can’t even drift in to shoot the same from out there. I expect Phil to be on the bench by the knockouts.

Potential to be a great game for insomniacs.
I very much doubt that, tbh. With our coach and his ridiculous set-up we concede a goal in pretty much every game, but on the other hand we also pretty much always score a goal at least, I believe we failed to score in only two games, Brazil at WC and Norway in nations league(we had like 70% possesion in that Norway game and 3x the amount of shots and shots on target and were just unlucky). Our games are usually the least boring games for neutrals.

If I had to guess a score, I'd say a 4-1 win for England, with our only goal coming from a set-piece, which is pretty much the only thing we are good at.

I very much doubt that, tbh. With our coach and his ridiculous set-up we concede a goal in pretty much every game, but on the other hand we also pretty much always score a goal at least, I believe we failed to score in only two games, Brazil at WC and Norway in nations league(we had like 70% possesion in that Norway game and 3x the amount of shots and shots on target and were just unlucky). Our games are usually the least boring games for neutrals.

If I had to guess a score, I'd say a 4-1 win for England, with our only goal coming from a set-piece, which is pretty much the only thing we are good at.
England play like their manager. Bland with no imagination. They will beat you down to their level. I'm going for 0-0

England play like their manager. Bland with no imagination. They will beat you down to their level. I'm going for 0-0
We conceded 2 goals in three games against Bulgaria in qualifiers. Our defence is the worst defence in the EUROs. Not individualy, as we have some decent centrebacks and defensive midfielders, but our set-up is ludicrous. It's almost impossible for us not to concede with the way we set up, thans to our clueless manager.

We conceded 2 goals in three games against Bulgaria in qualifiers. Our defence is the worst defence in the EUROs. Not individualy, as we have some decent centrebacks and defensive midfielders, but our set-up is ludicrous. It's almost impossible for us not to concede with the way we set up, thans to our clueless manager.
Lump on 0-0

This is tournament football after all.

:)

Good luck in the competition.

Not a chance england are scoring 4. He'll shut up shop after 1.

Totally agree. It also doesn’t help Bellingham. He’d be great at running forwards from a bit deeper and linking up with Foden. Got 3 players out of position and our most creative player completely wasted on the left. He can’t even drift in to shoot the same from out there. I expect Phil to be on the bench by the knockouts.

Yep,may well end up as an impact sub for when Gareths pragmatic safety first approach fails to bear fruit against competent opponents.

Ha ha,so it's a battle between two hopeless managers,one who can't set up his team to defend properly and the other who can't set up his side to break the opponent down.
Nil nil it is then :)

Does anyone seriously think England can win the Euros?
Yes. They have the ability but all the domestic and continental games they play may cost them physically. Obviously I hope you don’t though, but on the flip side the mass suicide in Scotland would be hilarious to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.