Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Foden on the left will be completely islolated as the wingers always are. When/if he gets the ball, he will be on his own and faced with 2 defenders so hell go back. This will repeat for 65 minutes and then he gets hooked cos we havent scored.

I remember when he was left v France in the WC and pickford kept launching it long at his head. I wouldnt put it past southgate to try that again

Foden on the left will be completely islolated as the wingers always are. When/if he gets the ball, he will be on his own and faced with 2 defenders so hell go back. This will repeat for 65 minutes and then he gets hooked cos we havent scored.

I remember when he was left v France in the WC and pickford kept launching it long at his head. I wouldnt put it past southgate to try that again

I also don't think Kane suits Foden. He drops deep and occupies that number 10 space far too often for the likes of Foden and Palmer for example to really flourish.

Foden thrived this year with Haaland pushing the opposition defenders back and almost sacrificing himself to open up the space available to Foden.

Add this into an out and out right back in Trippier likely going to end up at left back tonight, Foden will just end up being isolated on that left wing.

Extra security for the game tells you all you need to know about the reputation of english fans
Them days are well and truly over, any trouble is expected from Serbians, they do have form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.