Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys need to get with the program. The media select the team based on their particular biases and WHO they want reading their trash. Always have done and always will, they basically select the team. Doesn't matter which manager. Trent brings clicks from lfc fanbase.

Mainoo, trent, Bellingham are media favs.

Ha ha,so it's a battle between two hopeless managers,one who can't set up his team to defend properly and the other who can't set up his side to break the opponent down.
Nil nil it is then :)
I'd say our coach is even worse, but I agree Southgate is terrible as well. I believe both coaches are setting our teams back, Southgate is setting back England from winning a tournament and Stojkovic Serbia from going out of the group at some tournament at least.

So excited for the game tonight. Just something about watching England in major tournaments gets the juices going. Sounds like Alexander Arnold starting midfield and foden lw. Not something I would do but so long as we win that’s all that matters

1-1

Bellingham scores a last minute equaliser.

:)

It won’t matter as long as there’s a goal in it I don’t care who scores -I mean the bet is to be a goal in every single game no matter who scores, 49/51 games in last Euros had at least 1 goal in it, I’m hoping for 2 games more this time, long shot but keeps the interest going I suppose

You guys need to get with the program. The media select the team based on their particular biases and WHO they want reading their trash. Always have done and always will, they basically select the team. Doesn't matter which manager. Trent brings clicks from lfc fanbase.

Mainoo, trent, Bellingham are media favs.

I'm pretty certain that isn't the case.

Yes there are always flavour of the months,but if Foden plays to his full potential,(and yes that would be a challenge with Southgates preffered tactics),he'd be lauded just as much.

The media just want a story and if it isn't a happy one,they are just as content to write or comment on something negative, or plain made up sometimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.