Sergej Milinković-Savić

Fantastic player but someone could tell me where he was supposed to play for Man City? He is not a DM, so he would bench KDB or Silva next season?

See Utd fans constantly going on about Savic. Do they not know that their midfield currently consists of Matic and Pogba? A midfield of those 3 would be sliced through with such ease it's not funny, they all share the same weaknesses in terms of mobility, defensive agility, high centre of gravity.

Doesn’t the last Savic we bought start for Atletico Madrid now? He was pretty terrible whilst he was here though.

Does he? Fair play to him then.

I always thought Nastasic was the brighter prospect of the two.

See Utd fans constantly going on about Savic. Do they not know that their midfield currently consists of Matic and Pogba? A midfield of those 3 would be sliced through with such ease it's not funny, they all share the same weaknesses in terms of mobility, defensive agility, high centre of gravity.

It's because all their fans ever care about is the latest flavour of the month. Due to him being so hyped up just like Pogba was at Juve, they are all over Milinkovic Savic like flies on shit.

They don't actually analyse exactly what type of player they need, they just care about the glitz and glamour which is why they are a million miles behind City.

Utd bid £96m apparently. Lazio want £130m (also apparantly).

He’s a good player. He’s also tall and has very good chest control, an ideal replacement for Fellani

In all seriousness, he plays on the left of a 3 man midfield. Now given how they not get this to work over the past 2 years with Pogba, it make me think they’re trying the same thing with a different player - if they buy him, Pogba will surely have to go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.